• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What is your car called?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since i got a second car i can no longer refer to it as just my car as there could be some confusion, so i sat down with some beers and thought long and hard about a suitable name for it, taking into account how important naming a car is. and after not much thought i decised to refer to it as...........my forester.

^^^Hahaha that guys awesome, i also have come to the conclusion that my car is just that, a car, and in the interest of not being a complete wacko cat lady it shall remain just that, a car, no pink fluffy collar, and definately no name...

The Leone RX is caller REX (obvious really) even though it has ANARKY plates

The Landcruiser is called the TRUCK cause well it is a truck and it has DRFVDR plates

The Brumby is well the brumby

And the Vortex is the POS in the corner :)

wrx wagon='FLIK' cause its red like a fire engine as in flik the little fire engine for those old enough to know.

type r coupe=CASPER cause its white and almost stealth like.its gone before you hear it .

datto 1500 ute=SMURF TRUCK cause its that lovely blue colour.although it is undergoing a restore and will become a gloss black wellside soon.will need a new name.

mitsi l200 ute=SOOTY cause it smokes like a dirty old chimney.also may need a name change as a 4g32b engine is in transit.

My car wouldnt have a name if it wasn't for the little "oops" moment on the 3rd Coro Cruise... It's actually more of a title when I think about it, either way its referred to as The DeForester

NSTAG8 said:

since i got a second car i can no longer refer to it as just my car as there could be some confusion, so i sat down with some beers and thought long and hard about a suitable name for it, taking into account how important naming a car is. and after not much thought i decised to refer to it as...........my forester.

crack up mark.. come to the moutn get on the beers aint seen you in ages ...

The type r is just know as the r...

and the surf well just gets the truck name lol

Guest keltik

The hatch and the boat. But theyre both money comsuming ***ts.

...and now that i think about it - the boat doesnt really deserve its name anymore

Guest keltik
 aim said:

I call mine the B4... original I know. It just makes sense because people who don't know you that well know what car you're talking about.

And you dont sound like a retarded homosexual for naming an inanimate object

Not into the anthropomorphism anymore, mine's just called car.

I did once have a 1984 Ford Laser called "The Moose" on account of the McDonalds soft toy moose wedged between the dash and the windshield.