Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Whats more depressing than a blown VF22???

Guest S T  E Y E

Guest S T  E Y E

man some peeps on here should try "lighten" my life up a bit hahaa

whats more depressing than getting a new car and having the turbo blow up the first night u get it....then having to catch the stupid long delayed rotorua bus service everywhere???

ive got the car all pulled apart waiting to put new turbo in and new intake pipe....cant even do anything with the car!!!!

Guest S T  E Y E

haha but he didnt just get his car tho did he??

its pretty depressing geting a new car adn driving it for 20mins to have it blow...so u go home and next day pull it all apart then it just sits there ever since

funkytown said:

greg thinking he blew a vf34, spent 2h taking it out and its not blown.. indicating a sad 2.5l forged motor only rebuilt 5000kms ago.

sorry but your vf22 story is easy beat

i though i brought a 2.5 and slap the heads onto it? thats just a head gasket job rather then a rebuild?

so turbo all good but motor isnt?

Yeah OP your story definatly aint the most depressing around here haha there been a few members who have spent BIG BIG dollers lately building track cars, only to have motor go bang, or other things to crap out causing major problems/wrecked bits.

Sucks for you none the less i know the feeling of shit breaking trust me lol

Mine blew the big end the second week I had it, AFTER cleaning it up AND replacing the cambelt.

Luckily I was a ClubSUB member, and did a brand new version 7 block with single turbo version 6 gear - never looked back!

Take the turbo blowing as an opportunity to make the car better!!! ;D

S T E Y E said:

haha but he didnt just get his car tho did he??

its pretty depressing geting a new car adn driving it for 20mins to have it blow...so u go home and next day pull it all apart then it just sits there ever since

thats where I would be taking the car straight back where it came from and getting some money for a new turbo

i once managed to roll my brandnew superstock the length of the straight at kihikihi, only 3 races old.... that sucked!!

subaru wise - keeping a wrecked shell at home only for the windscreen, then having the windscreen guys crack it trying to remove it

penguin said:

i once managed to roll my brandnew superstock the length of the straight at kihikihi, only 3 races old.... that sucked!!

subaru wise - keeping a wrecked shell at home only for the windscreen, then having the windscreen guys crack it trying to remove it

Our first 1UZ Superstock motor blew in our first season. Goodbye $50K. Its a very expensive sport at

Guest S T  E Y E

yea see theres a big HUGE difference to all your guys stories....see you all have this thing called money...you know...im a full time tec student (just heading into a job as it finishes next week luckily tho)......being a student gets u all of 190 dollars a week and most of that is bills then groceries come and its all gone.... and the other big difference is you guys talk about track cars and stuff...

bet u have a daily driver??

i however dont have a daily driver...

and yes the old owner of the car is paying me for new turbo as i could defonatly never afford it and im just waiting for the money to come thru so i can buy it

^^ Thank You, you have just made my day, i am even more glad that i didnt become a student.

& I keep telling myself im broke but i have more than that left over each week that i allocate spending for myself/mycars & i call that being tight.

i cant even see how you could afford to run a subaru with that amount :o i bet it's tight when the 20th comes round each month :(

Guest S T  E Y E

its fucking tight everyday bro...haha trying to afford bills etc...

ive got a job ligned up anyway so yay no more shitty student allowance

TURTLE said:

If you can't afford to play the game, get off the field.

What depresses me, clipper blades coming loose half way through a trim....... pluck not cut.

HaHa yeah i do know this as of 5 weeks ago i have not had short hair for the past 15 years then when i was trimming it i sneezed & i took a patch from the side above my ear :-[ so i tried to tidy it up a couple of times & it got shorter & shorter then i had a fukin cool mullet going on, But kas was pretty pist so shaved it, did a No2 all over & i think it's at No3 stage now, going to be a while to get it back :-\