Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What do I need to run a shift light/buzzer

DRFVDR

Hey all

I am in the process of getting together the things i need to do a bit of an upgrade on the RX,

I am wanting/needing to run a shift light, I dont want a rev counter as it already has an in dash one which works fine BUT i regularly dont change gear before it get WAY in to the red, it has no cut of any sort and as i am about to fit a forged engine I would prefer not blowing it up,

you will need matt black mags a bodykit badly put on an also painted matt black with stone chips youll need 3 pillar guages all for boost then a 12inch tacho on the dash an to top it off you should try to wear a flat peaked cap turned to the side an a silver/gold chain oh if you want to go the full mile... a basketball singlet an a bleached haired slut an a child to accompany you

that is all that is required to run a shift light

good day

slystiguy said:

you will need matt black mags a bodykit badly put on an also painted matt black with stone chips youll need 3 pillar guages all for boost then a 12inch tacho on the dash an to top it off you should try to wear a flat peaked cap turned to the side an a silver/gold chain oh if you want to go the full mile... a basketball singlet an a bleached haired slut an a child to accompany you

good day

helpful much....

And watch the stereotypes please..

rex-leggy']

a friend of mine is looking at selling a new gizzmo launch interface with shift light if your interested?

i run the same unit in my car and it goes well!

Nice unit BUT the RX runs a dizzy so no igniter :)

[quote name='slystiguy said:

good day

Yup real helpful NOT,for one u will find that my car is more legal than yours and will always be,I know it was probably in jest,just be cautious :)

slystiguy said:

imo you should know your car well enough to know when to change lol shift lights are 4 noobs...

well if your car accelerated as fast as mine then you may find that shifting at the right time is difficult,I find that i am shifting at about 8000 rpm where my limit is 7000,my car pulls all the way to that redline, maybe yours is different :)

yea bugger didnt think it would run dizzy . i have an old monster tach laying around with a separate shift light.... you could tare it to pieces and just use the shift light with the internals to adjust.

just an idea.

just to add i had the tach for a reason..... standard tach went to 6k and i was going to 9ish ;D

rex-leggy said:

yea bugger didnt think it would run dizzy . i have an old monster tach laying around with a separate shift light.... you could tare it to pieces and just use the shift light with the internals to adjust.

just an idea.

just to add i had the tach for a reason..... standard tach went to 6k and i was going to 9ish ;D

Yeah that's what they all say :)