Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Legacy Pics Here!

chickinsteelcaps

G-unit']

never been a fan of the legacys with that front kit, that a rev d? rims are nice tho

Yup it's a rev D, each to their own i guess, i quite like that kit

[quote name='Enervated said:

Sorry,, stupid question coming... What you mean by rev d ? ??? :-

In that model legacy, as the years went by, they came out with different "revisions" (A, B, C and D). Essentially just signalled mostly minor changes. Rev D was the last and came out in 2001-2002 (and a few at the start of 2003). Yours is a Rev D and for that revision they changed compression, tunable ECU, different headlights and grill etc

Damn thats sky high! Bigger wheels really do accentuate the factory wheel gap. You plan on getting adjustables? Will need some decent camber on there to get those sitting in the gaurds. Good on you for pushing the boundaries on what stock guards can take. :)

Enervated said:

432346_10150536107124003_561299002_91009

423417_10150536105829003_561299002_91009

Anyone know any details about this legacy??

Ive seen it once and it's hella quick I tell ya now. He's on trademe it's one of my fav legacies aye :) I wanna do something like that to my BC :)

heres a few engine shots of the legacy as it is at the moment, over the next 4-5 weeks itll get changed and modded quite bit with all new stainless brackets being made up,600cc meth nozzle,bigger intercooler piping,map sensor, crankcase venturi system, open downpipe for the track and things just getting changed around in general also boost bumped up from 23 to 26-28

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

Slidesector said:

Twisted.jpg

Finished.jpg

silde sector would i be right in assuming that you own the "0s0sxy" legacy that i saw last weekend at the fours and rota nats??? cause if it i wanted to know what the best time down the strip you had done was a little bit sad when the caldina it was parked beside in the show was a tad bit faster down the strip

Yes that is correct. it is my Partners car, I own the trike and S14 that were parked beside it. Yes I was racing it.

Yeah 13.8 is a horriable time, but there are also deciding factors- my friends caldina (the one parked beside at nats) had no interior whatsoever, no seats or anything. I raced full street trim.

I also acheived the same time running 30 less KW at nightwars.. Hymm ::)

I could also bring up other things like track prep was shitarse and raced on half a tune but It will just look like excuses lol Wait for me to change the injectors and we will see how it goes.