• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

towing a car trailer

X

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home, a little sore... no one got hurt apart from a little cut/scratch from the glass...

was wet, car somehow lost control went sway to the on coming traffic...

A Frame still ok. it towed very well... just 5-10minute away from home, nek minnit...

glad my passenger and the other driver are all well....

389446_2385064033974_1471959849_32119563

375186_2385064993998_1471959849_32119564

374576_2384610542637_1471959849_32119447

381558_2384610942647_1471959849_32119448

388482_2385078594338_1471959849_32119572

yeah s*** happen... glad we are all ok... car can be replaced but live cant... im so lucky to walk away from this one... i wouldnt know what i do if something had happen to my passenger and the other driver...

wouldnt know how it happen, thanks to mike and debb for coming to pick us up, the coffee was great also.

4foot']

umm holey sh*t !!!!!

glad everyones ok like you said "car can be replaced but live cant" just a shame after the epic trip up to aux ...

yeah it was epic...

[quote name='kamineko said:

phaaaaaaaark.. so glad your ok mate.

thanks bro. going to look at the cars today

San txt me last night. Bit of a shame. Glad everyones ok and those people who wanted my race seats...they were in the back of the forester with the exhaust....which he hasnt paid for lol :)

Cheap seats anyone ? Maybe bolt some wheels to the seats San...two new race cars :)

X said:

was just at the storage, there was another car this morning that parked 20m in the tree from the accident was.

From your txts last night mate i got the impression you were crashed in Auckland! My fault.

Hey i know someone with a really cool green v6 sti for sale lol :)

Swindog']

[quote name='X said:

was just at the storage, there was another car this morning that parked 20m in the tree from the accident was.

/quote]

From your txts last night mate i got the impression you were crashed in Auckland! My fault.

Hey i know someone with a really cool green v6 sti for sale lol :)

Didnt you just get that v6?

X - HOLY FUCK. Glad no1 got hurt (badly).. I know the forrie will be a complete write off... what about the race car? how bad is it?

"A" frame towing this distance could have been the issue - if it had a gearbox in it .....

Lack of oil flow in the gearbox (due to being in neutral ) may have caused it to seize

Yeah look I dont want to speculate as to causes right now.

I think thats for San to work out but the main thing is that he is alive and safe and can live to be a mad scientist another day.

On the bright side San : lots of parts right there for next project (s)!