Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

If Wellington has Done it, It will be in HERE

Bazza-NZ

ClubSub Mum']

[quote name='ClubSub Mum said:

b]LEAVING [/b] Plimmerton Weigh Station at 6.30am- early yes (because there are two cars being trailered up). If you are not there before 6.30am we will leave without you lol :)

If you don't want to come up for the full day, just cruise on up anytime during the day (our cars should be recognisable up there with clubsub banners on them), and join the cruise home stopping for dinner (to be confirmed where as yet)

Please note the earlier departure time now we have details from Manfield of what time documentation is etc.

Just to confirm every one knows ;D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, fair enough, we are going to meet Colin (white MR2) at our place at 8, will probably over take you somewhere near Sanson :o lol

see you guys there, safe trip guys ;D

yeeeeah, i may just casually cruise over to Sanson about 7.30, to be there by 8..... :P. Good old Wangas.

I wish the best of luck to Ben and the boys, re getting the black RS going. Would love to see it make it there. (got my fingers crossed).

DrDarkMatter']

[quote name='Bazza-NZ said:

At this stage I have paid for a spot and my car currently will not start or even run, it may every well be possible at this stage that I might not be able to make it. Currently having a 6 day battle with my best

If by Saturday morning I don't have a operating car I'll sell my track spot to someone that can/want to hit up the track at a discounted price

/quote]

oh man, that just sux on both counts, hey we maybe keen to take your track spot if you cant get the b4 running

spot is all yours, I had a last ditch effort tonight which has failed so you have first Dina on the spot if you still want it

scotty1 said:

yeeeeah, i may just casually cruise over to Sanson about 7.30, to be there by 8..... :P. Good old Wangas.

I wish the best of luck to Ben and the boys, re getting the black RS going. Would love to see it make it there. (got my fingers crossed).

The 4th engine has failed to fire so the track is a no goer for me, will have to wait and see for the next time, by that time I should have built a pretty monster like engine for it to handle some more power hopefully

Coupe']

just for any one that cares, the white one todfay most likely snaped a conrod, and the blue ra of a friend looks like the crank shaft and a big end bearing, so may see you in 6 months or so for a meet hahahahaha

doh! that sux mate! i wsa funky or the dark blue wagon - i offered you the trailer earlier on in the day i think. Hope your rebuild goes alright.

[quote name='newsuba said:

After laying dormant for so long the Curse of Manfeild returns with a vengeance.

:o

Any one got pix ?

yer big time! the heat killed lots of cars - was epicly hot.

I know the new guy Chris from wellies also got some pics - il hit him up.

we also got some in/on car video action.

Sorry to hear about all the problems, I think Suby hospital was the best place for my car to be.

As for Funky, Steve, and i presume Viv. Man you guys were moving in force through Plimmerton/Paramata yesterday arvo. Was quite impressive. ;)

scotty1 said:

Sorry to hear about all the problems, I think Suby hospital was the best place for my car to be.

As for Funky, Steve, and i presume Viv. Man you guys were moving in force through Plimmerton/Paramata yesterday arvo. Was quite impressive. ;)

haha i was driving the BP towing, steve, danielle and viv were in the v8 wrx, and greg driving my wagon.

i dunno about others but heres my list of things to attend to

Install oil pressure and temp

Move oil cooler to inner guard

Install new cooler in other front inner guard for turbo water set up

Install water pump and lines for turbo so it doesnt run to main radiator

Pull engine and fix sump and rocker cover gasket

Oil and filter change

Shrould off intercooler / radiator

Fix tractor sounds.

Install larger catch can and block of passenger head nicely

Degrease most of the passenger side of the car.. lol (had to be there to understand why)