Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Car Crimes

Joker

• General Member
 sultan']

[quote name='hate-evoz said:

LOL at people who dont like bagged cars, that probrably havent owned one to know anything about them haha go ahead and say."I wouldnt own one anyway". Of course you would. ! :P jokes. Each to their own.

/quote]

Yeah, pretty sure id pass on owning an airbagged car, it just seems so pointless plus I dont like the look at all. Each to their own.

Dont worry bro. while im flick\'n switches getting people bowing down to me.. you guys a blowing, hg\'s, engines, gearboxes, and clutches just to get your respect :P :P

Theres alot of halfpied crappy built bagged rides out there that ruin it for the rest, just like the beat down STI\'s converted from rexs you see around with bumpers hanging off and a full load of dudes with hoodies on in the car, haha

possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on the internet. congratulations

attachment.php?attachmentid=128200&d=134

Pretty sure theres a reason no one replied to that comment aye...

hate-evoz']

[quote name='newsuba said:

that v8 just looks stoopid.

car must has zero suspension travel ?

/quote]

FEE FYE FOE FUM... I SMELL THE FRAGRANCE OF A JEALOUS BUM...

DONT HATE ON SOMEONES CAR WHEN THAT ONE HAS A BETTER CAR THEN YOU...

THAT VERSION 8 IS SICK...

lmao

crap like that is fair game when the owner fails to realise why cars have suspension and how it works.

i\'d take my little german car over a dozen of those any day.

;D

hate-evoz said:

Sultan... My dad is an old school v8 man.. I showed my dad a photo of YOUR car and he said to me... "Son is that a Honda?" I literally lol\'d ... im rolling on the floor still laughing... hahahahahha

I can only imagine what he thinks about yours.

Stanced and bagged cars are equally as retarded. Ive never understood the stretched tyre look, it looks retarded and cant be overly safe to drive on. If you cant afford to fit the correct size tyres on the car, dont run such a retarded ride height, or get thinner rims.

You guys have no aesthetic sense.

It\'s FUGLY !!!

And functionally illiterate, wing should be mounted on top of chassis rails (if it is even attached to them), not onto the ends where shear forces come into play.

Fail in every department.

:P

If its attached to the chassis rails I don\'t see the problem? Its there for aero not for anything else so if they are secured properly then why does it matter?

I\'m sure that the tuning shop that made the car would disagree with you

better shot

IMG_0032.jpg

/getting off topic just don\'t like people critisicing a car for no real reason

johnny5']

I see that as function over form theres no reason that design of the wing or where its mounted wouldnt work... just ugly execution, still would own it in a heart beat ;)

What newsuba is saying is that it is also poorly executed. The bolts are in single shear (worst way to use them) the cross braces are ugly as hell and nearly completely obsolete.

[quote name='petrolheadjman said:

Considering that the carbon ass of that car is worth more than most of the cars on here i\'d say it would be done properly and mounted to chassis rails.

Just cause someone can afford that much carbon does not mean that they have the Engineering know how to get everything done properly. Looks more like its all done for form rather than function.

^^^Listen to what the man said.

;)

To the doubters...

Imagine downforce as a ton of bricks pushing down on the wing.

With that type of mounting it won\'t be long before those bolts fail.

If you were to whip off the bodyshell from the Nismo car (or any competently built racing car) you would find the rear wing is NOT attached in the same manner.