Kj9024kr

BP5 facelift front lip options

Recommended Posts

I got one from Kenian a while ago ( over a year ), and it's primo. Took a bit of work and more bolts than supplied to get it installed to sit nice and tight to the bottom of the bumper, but once done it's rock solid and looks the same as the mega-dollar STI ones ( minus the little sticker in the centre ). Very happy with it, so if he can get more the same, they'd be good to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys I’m new to the group but was just researching the whole front lip thing for my 07 LGT Wagon. Would be keen a group buy scenario if it’s an option. My car actually has the rubber front lip currently but it’d rather a better one. I’ll try post a pic 

 

Cheers 

Wayne 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WayneM said:

Hey guys I’m new to the group but was just researching the whole front lip thing for my 07 LGT Wagon. Would be keen a group buy scenario if it’s an option. My car actually has the rubber front lip currently but it’d rather a better one. I’ll try post a pic 

 

Cheers 

Wayne 


Hey Guys - better late than never on the reply. Im happy to look at how much these cost out of my supplier in Asia in a group buy scenario. The last one i did as a singular was about $350 landed as the freight for a 1 off sorta killed it a bit but im happy to look at what it costs. I will fire a mail off today and see what comes back. 
Will update you guys as soon as.

Cheers

Kenian 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kenian said:


Hey Guys - better late than never on the reply. Im happy to look at how much these cost out of my supplier in Asia in a group buy scenario. The last one i did as a singular was about $350 landed as the freight for a 1 off sorta killed it a bit but im happy to look at what it costs. I will fire a mail off today and see what comes back. 
Will update you guys as soon as.

Cheers

Kenian 

 

Legend! Cheers man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys,

 

Looks like covid killed any chance of buying lips ex Asia as per below response from supplier :( 

 

 

Hi Kenian,

 

Good to hear from you again.

We are sorry that we stop shipping goods to international from our US warehouse since the Covid-19 makes lots of international air packages return.

 

The other way to get the parts from us is making LCL shipment from Taiwan directly.

The minimum order amount is $3000 per shipment. MOQ 5 pcs per model.

 

If there is any question, please let me know freely. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kenian said:

Hey Guys,

 

Looks like covid killed any chance of buying lips ex Asia as per below response from supplier :( 

 

 

Hi Kenian,

 

Good to hear from you again.

We are sorry that we stop shipping goods to international from our US warehouse since the Covid-19 makes lots of international air packages return.

 

The other way to get the parts from us is making LCL shipment from Taiwan directly.

The minimum order amount is $3000 per shipment. MOQ 5 pcs per model.

 

If there is any question, please let me know freely. Thank you.

Bugger! Thanks for giving it a crack anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2020 at 4:23 PM, Kenian said:

Hey Guys,

 

Looks like covid killed any chance of buying lips ex Asia as per below response from supplier :( 

 

 

Hi Kenian,

 

Good to hear from you again.

We are sorry that we stop shipping goods to international from our US warehouse since the Covid-19 makes lots of international air packages return.

 

The other way to get the parts from us is making LCL shipment from Taiwan directly.

The minimum order amount is $3000 per shipment. MOQ 5 pcs per model.

 

If there is any question, please let me know freely. Thank you.


Yea thanks man, maybe once she all calms down a bit it may be possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@WayneM there is a bit of a group buy going on for Ultrex stuff on the Legacy Loonies FB page if you want to get in on that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/08/2020 at 8:51 AM, Andy_Mac said:

@WayneM there is a bit of a group buy going on for Ultrex stuff on the Legacy Loonies FB page if you want to get in on that. 

 @Andy_Mac Cool man cheers I’ll have a look 

Edited by WayneM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Wayne, Im the one on the Loonies page doing the group buy, have 2 spots left, message me on facebook for details (not on here much) Im the admin on the page and names Hadley

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/02/2020 at 9:00 PM, RepNZ said:

I'd be very keen. If someone is arranging this in Auckland, just PM me and take my cash.

Keen as too, auckland group order?

Anyone wanting to group order lips from ultrex?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HGR said:

Keen as too, auckland group order?

Anyone wanting to group order lips from ultrex?

 

 

This is what @NTYCME is doing right now from Ultrex. Pretty sure he still has a spot or two left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, HGR said:

Keen as too, auckland group order?

Anyone wanting to group order lips from ultrex?

 

Hey mate. Have flicked you a pm. Thinking of doing an order of 3 with a mate. Would hopefully mean we avoid customs (value under $1000). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mattymouse said:

Hey mate. Have flicked you a pm. Thinking of doing an order of 3 with a mate. Would hopefully mean we avoid customs (value under $1000). 

 

Still very likely to get stung with GST and all that, just skip the extra crap that comes in when over a grand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Physically big items and more than one, GST and MAF charges are very likely. 
 

over $1000 you need to get a import licence which is just a form and a wait measured in minutes if you go in person. 

 

that doesn’t mean you get GST more often on smaller items it just makes GST a call and credit card number as all the other details are on your customs account. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Opps, meant no customs at border by keeping it under $1000. I was under the impression id pay the GST but would miss the fees for an order over $1000, although do I have this wrong? Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’ll get 5% fee over $1000 for car parts and think last time $69 MPI fee on top of that. 


Remember the shipping is included in the total customs looks at. 
so 900 in parts and 101 in shipping puts you over 1000

 

Since the shipping company is the one calculating it they already know the shipping cost so it’s all done for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah okay cheers for that info. Didnt realise shipping was included within that $1000. Looks like it might get stung then. Maybe better for a bigger group buy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just get the import licence it super easy

i put it in one of the address fields on all my orders. Saves heaps of time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.