FS - V7 STI 6 Speed Gearbox/R180 Diff/Axles

Driveline from Version 7 WRX STI.

This includes:
- TY856WB1CA 6 speed gearbox with LSD front diff
- Shifter linkage
- V7 STI driveshaft
- R180 front hubs and axles
- R180 complete rear sub-frame including diff, axles, hubs

Perfect for a 6 speed conversion in a GC8 or Legacy.

Happy to sell parts semi-separately.

Pick up in Auckland.

*does not include the rear suspension, brembos or spacers in pics.

1273213060.jpg

1273213057.jpg

1273213055.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jaycouveld
      Hey guys so after months of a headache with my wrx I've decided too come here and see if anyone has experienced what my cars doing. So resently my 1996 wrx gc8 type ra. Has a check light issue. Everytime I start the car check lights on. And stays on. If I let the car warm up for 30min minimum. Then turn the key off then back on quickly check light disappears and wont return untill I turn the car off for longer then 5min. Have done a diagnostics check and came back with error codes 24 44 and 45.

24 idle air control sensor. I have replaced no change at all.
       44 turbo wastegate regulator and 45 map sensor. I haven't replaced these two as of yet as I'm not sure why when the car is cold it would effect these two sensors? 

Have noticed today when I first started the car I made sure check light was on then turned car off connected the diagnostic plugs under the dash and anyone who has done this will no that the fans ect will all come on going thru their test cycles. Well when cold and check light present the wastegate pressure solenoid does nothing.

But after leaving the car to idle for 30min then getting the check light to turn off. I quickly turn car off connected the plugs under dash and the wastegate soilenoid now clicks loud and fast as it should. Sorry for the long write up guys but surely someone can help me out?

• By Jimmy P
      Looking to make up a balancing and machining jig for 5x100 stud pattern wheels
    • By swamp
      Hey guys i have a WRX gf8 wagon with the ej20gdw1ne which is an early WRX engine. 

Long story short I removed my intake manifold one day to paint lol and ended up getting mixed up with the hoses.

Ended up having issues such as uprpm not reading correctly and sluggishness. 

Anyway these are the hoses I'm wondering about:

On the left side of engine bay, round thing (boost solenoid?) I have the top hose going to the turbo-intercooler pipe, middle hose to wastegate, but I'm not sure where the lower hose goes.

Above that is a little red thing with a hose coming out of it. Where does that one go?

Also there is a pipe coming out of my turbo down pipe that faces the engine block - I can't ever remember having anything connected to that. 

There's this hose which is teed off too - I think it comes from my boost gauge. 

Here's some engine bay pics. I'm not sure if I've got the Top three little hoses on the IM right but I've got the left one that goes to the bov blocked off. I'm putting bov back in so yeah. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6C2vjWcN5RMCQNmP9

Thank you all. 

• Recent Status Updates