Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest boostin
 itsgotgo']

[quote name='boostin said:

I drove the TT I'm fixing up to sell into work. The rear diff howled something chronic!

I drained the oil to find a pinion tooth stuck to the magnet. New diff time. Yippee. >:(

/quote]

I said the same thing to bradley......ryan TWIN TURBO = FAIL ha ha ha ;D

I know. That's why its not my daily!

Guest keltik

New tires, did a bit more wiring on the carputer, hammered the rear bumper a bit more, put my undertray thingy back on, re-fitted my quiet muffler, reinstalled the rear seats, added some zip ties to the front skirt to make it a bit more rigid for the upcoming wof.

Productive day.

Guest itsgotgo
 boostin']

[quote name='boostin said:

I drove the TT I'm fixing up to sell into work. The rear diff howled something chronic!

I drained the oil to find a pinion tooth stuck to the magnet. New diff time. Yippee. >:(

/quote]

I said the same thing to bradley......ryan TWIN TURBO = FAIL ha ha ha ;D

I know. That's why its not my daily!

Banana skins half a quart of slick50 and flick it mate ;)

Scrubbed both cars raw today, especially Frank...the dirty slut. Scrubbed the alacantra seats in the Impreza, did the Legacy's leather with conditioner that smells like coconut. Let my mother take the Legacy for an epic boost. Have officially converted a potential lover into a lover ;D

Also bought a 14mm ratcheting ring spanner so I can undo my downpipe and put the catless one on for a bit of extra noise ;D

I was wondering who'd buy the Whiteline gear sitting there ;D Glad it was one of the Auckland whanau!

I'm halfway there, with the front gear... needs moar rear modification!

......mmmmmm, rear modification...

MercuryFree']

[quote name='Shale said:

Also bought a 14mm ratcheting ring spanner so I can undo my downpipe and put the catless one on for a bit of extra noise ;D

/quote]

Ratcheting spanners are jesus :)

HNNNNNGH OH GOD YES THEY ARE.

The next trick is to buy a stool or mini step ladder :-[ Legacy on axle stands (rather high, so I can get my f**king chest under there) makes it WAY too high to reach the turbo et al when you're 5'1" :P

5"1' wowsers :o

Did some bondoing hoping to create a mastershitpiece for my gauges to be housed in..

I have no idea how its going to turn out.. i may not even use it.. as i brought one of those

defi gauge pods, which was apparently for my model, tho it didnt fit at all.. so has been hacked to pieces... to

fit, but still is too big and sticks out a bit on top of the air vents.. bloody hell lol might end up putting them onto

the pillar and be done with it, tho i really dont want to put them there :(

drove 220 km, ChCh to Methven round trip, on 22 L of petrol. 10L/100km average on the open road? not bad for a twin turbo and my driving tendencies. cool!

one off trademe, when i got it, it looked like a complete knockoff! the holes for the gauges were cut pretty cheaply,

One side had more of a slope on the bottom than the other lol.. that was the main reason for not fitting, oh

and it being too wide.. like just by a few mm, but enough for it not to fit at all... if these 2 options i have in mind

dont work, im gonna have to try and find another lid for it as the original one was smashed :(

Drove it back from Whangamata to Auckland. Got stuck in traffic for 1/2hr in the hot sun in Maramarua/Mangatawhiri but I got off easy compared to all the hot rodders who got stuck in the same spot for 4hrs just a little after i went through ::)

Damn nice cruise back in the sun though. Was just like Summer again 8)