Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Started what I have decided is my next huge mission, getting all traces of Labrador out of my car. Used up half a can of upholstery cleaner in the boot alone and the scrubber on the can managed to pull out a good handful of dog hair :o no wonder my car has a bad smell to it! Also washed the outside a bit (car sits amongst the tree's most of the time) and washed my motorbike which was covered in bird shit from where I've been parking at uni...

Gonna start looking around for some factory Forester seats in the right colour and start saving to fix up the exterior. For what purpose? I have not yet fully decided

Guest boostin
 matdaymon said:

Started what I have decided is my next huge mission, getting all traces of Labrador out of my car. Used up half a can of upholstery cleaner in the boot alone and the scrubber on the can managed to pull out a good handful of dog hair :o no wonder my car has a bad smell to it! Also washed the outside a bit (car sits amongst the tree's most of the time) and washed my motorbike which was covered in bird s*** from where I've been parking at uni...

Gonna start looking around for some factory Forester seats in the right colour and start saving to fix up the exterior. For what purpose? I have not yet fully decided

The groomers at work use a little wire brush, like the size of a toothbrush, with the vacuum cleaner right by it. And yes, it takes forever.

Swindog said:

Goto the pet store get a rubber long hair brush for cats and dogs. works a treat.

I think we have one of those. Or at least a rubber grooming brush. I also have to work out how to transport above mentioned lab without getting smelly dog all through my car again

matdaymon']

[quote name='Swindog said:

Goto the pet store get a rubber long hair brush for cats and dogs. works a treat.

/quote]

I think we have one of those. Or at least a rubber grooming brush. I also have to work out how to transport above mentioned lab without getting smelly dog all through my car again

Haha. While your at the pet store get a car rug for your back seat or shove him in the boot on a rug.

boostin said:

Or just put him in your brothers Terrano and take that instead.

He has a buggered back leg and early arthritis so can't get into that anymore, besides, since my brother took ownership off my parents I'd be scared the dog might catch some disease being in that thing. He doesn't look after it at all and it resembles a rubbish tip on the inside, and a planter box on the outside... and I thought my foz attracted vegetation!

Shale said:

Oh god :-X Yuck. yeah nah he doesn't deserve a 1st gen btw!! Ewwww ew ew ew.

Thought: sacrifical mat from pick a part in the boot for bert?

I hope your talking about the brother there and not the dog in not deserving a 1st gen(I have totally gone off the brother and am currently in planning stages for disabling his terrano until he services the bloody thing like he told me he was gonna do when he went and tripped out on that Kronic shit!). I have a mat for the dog but it is pretty fail as he slides around the boot and gets hair in all the strange places. Hopefully the house will sell soon and mum and dad will move to whanga and I wont have to worry about transporting the dog. Only visiting him :)

I looked at my car, then I looked in my car, planning to do something, then I found my old laser pointer under the seat and remembered how funny it was making our staffy Knox chase the laser dot, then I made Knox chase the laser dot for an hour, then it was time to go back to work.

Punched the load pedal over taking a truck on the motor way this morning in the rain and got all twisted up (damn auto chopped down to many gears) just managed to keep it off the barrier with full turns right then left on the steering wheel........what a dick! (me that is) very embarrasing!

Started writing an info sign for it. Trying to work out how many Km's its done is a bastard! Algebra was never my strong point at school...

sharktale said:

Punched the load pedal over taking a truck on the motor way this morning in the rain and got all twisted up (damn auto chopped down to many gears) just managed to keep it off the barrier with full turns right then left on the steering wheel........what a dick! (me that is) very embarrasing!

Thats what a dirty old holden does to you, plays nicely then when you least expect it, trys to put you six feet under. My xr6 ute was similar, except was more predictable. Coming up to a corner you would think it was going to be a bit hairy, going through the corner you thought, bugger, this is hairy, coming out the other side thankful you were still alive you changed your y fronts. This would happen on corners marked 65 and doing 65, I shit you not.