Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest vf20/21bg5

.....Nothing at all ,but my tuners say that it will be started on friday and tuned in on mon,tuesday, so im over the moon! Hope this hasnt taken me too far off topic :P

johnny5']

[quote name='BLAZD said:

rolled some guards!

/quote]Wishes you lived in auckland I'm sure theres a real business opp in this

my brother does it in auckland, without marketing himself he can get a job a week easy. so if you went out and put some effort in, you could do a good amount. the only real compertion i think is mag and turbo who do it ( or used to )

-smurff

smurff']

[quote name='BLAZD said:

rolled some guards!

/quote]Wishes you lived in auckland I'm sure theres a real business opp in this

my brother does it in auckland, without marketing himself he can get a job a week easy. so if you went out and put some effort in, you could do a good amount. the only real compertion i think is mag and turbo who do it ( or used to )

-smurff

0800 elitetint thats number for the guy i rang arranged a day and he never came thats great for business will think of you smurf when I need a car done

BLAZD said:

yeah i might look into it, theres one company in welly but they refuse to really to do it now as they keeped owning peoples paints

now you sign a waver lol and its 50 a corner :S

a waver is good bisness practice, you would be stupid not to have people sign them. $50 a corner sounds about teh normal going rate, some do 50 a corner or all 4 for 150 kinda thing

-smurff

WRXONP said:

man thats money making ahh...haha s*** it only takes 5-10 mins id only charge 50 for both rears if i were to do it LOL...i pumped my rears out a tad wider :) could go more but would look stupid without wider rims

takes me about 30 a corner to do a mint job!

i can pump them out about 10mm before it looks retarded , my rears are tubby as on my GF8

its not all about time. factor in travel, tax, wear and tear on tools etc.

brother did some istimer thing, looked mint after, 20mm bigger a side, nice even flare. but they have good size pannels to make it look normal lol

-smurff

Went to Highbrook Auto to get my brake disks skimmed, pads changes to EBC red stuff and new brake fluid (motul). Getting a WOF at the same time. Fitted STI rear spoiler on my GF8...

Alex at Highbrook seems to be a nice and on to it guy and he could be my regular mechanic from now on. Man it's hard to find good ones these days.

Pelvin']

[quote name='ShaylaJ said:

Tyres getting done first thing tomorrow. $480 fitted and balanced.

/quote]

$480 includes the price of 4 tyres? what are you getting?

Cheap ones, cos I don't need anything fancy - I drive slightly harder than my nana

ShaylaJ']

[quote name='ShaylaJ said:

Tyres getting done first thing tomorrow. $480 fitted and balanced.

/quote]

$480 includes the price of 4 tyres? what are you getting?

Cheap ones, cos I don't need anything fancy - I drive slightly harder than my nana

haha fair enough

Stripped 4 Bilsteins to re-grease them before sticking them back in the wagon.

Thought about ordering bearings/gaskets for the RS then forgot to do it, maybe tomorrow.

Then tried learning what tools are needed to service a Ford Fiesta rally car. Turns out it's about 3 spanners and you could probably strip the whole car ::)