Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Extreme Interest to CHCH's missing cars

I was on face book this morning and my old school friend had remarked that his stolen Gsr had been found and then he said this "dont thnk ive ever seen so many subaru parts lyeing around ".

interest.jpg

Hope that this info could help you guys get some of your gear back if the cops havent already contacted you.

Also I'll try find out where the property was. ;)

-Also these guys have a storage unit off the property. thats hasnt been searched yet.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

macatacka said:

I was on face book this morning and my old school friend had remarked that his stolen Gsr had been found and then he said this "dont thnk ive ever seen so many subaru parts lyeing around ".

interest.jpg

Hope that this info could help you guys get some of your gear back if the cops havent already contacted you.

Also I'll try find out where the property was. ;)

-Also these guys have a storage unit off the property. thats hasnt been searched yet.

Was there a black motor bike as well?

I dnt know many details as i carnt get hold of him atm..

This is the orginal posters statment.

So no motor bike as far as i can tell.

carse.jpg

Guest Bemrose

police wont do shit,

just say they are a P lab , with guns, and swords,

that will get them there

Bemrose said:

police wont do ****,

that will get them there

mate had his wrx stolen, found it out in the bush, asked police if they wanted to finger print it before the tow truck go and pick it up, police response: nah they couldn't be bothered, looks like car crime just goes in the too hard basket.

MercuryFree']

[quote name='Bemrose said:

police wont do ****,

that will get them there

/quote]

Doesn't the first quoted facebook thing say that they arrested 2 guys in relation to this or am I seeing things? ;)

prolly there on there for minor possession charges and got lucky.

Guest Bemrose
 MercuryFree']

police wont do ****,

that will get them there

/quote]

Doesn't the first quoted facebook thing say that they arrested 2 guys in relation to this or am I seeing things? ;)

lol facebook . . . .

i say no more

if you want something done in life, do it yourself

find the address, make it happen

police wont do anything

dubbedup']

b]police wont do ****, [/b]

that will get them there

mate had his wrx stolen, found it out in the bush, asked police if they wanted to finger print it before the tow truck go and pick it up, police response: nah they couldn't be bothered, looks like car crime just goes in the too hard basket.

Because there down every fucking sidestreet in Christchurch.

From town to my mates house, there was a squad car on every corner of every side street, sipping their coffees......

dubbedup']

b]police wont do ****, [/b]

that will get them there

safercommunitiestogether.jpg

TBH As much as it sucks , its really not fair to give the cops **** its not that they dont want to deal with car theft its probably more a case of them being too busy with all the bull**** domestics and p heads.

I have no problem with cops on the beat. They are doing a bloody good job dealing with lowlifes and degenerates every day. A job that couldn't do.

That said.....I think the decision makers have put far to much emphasis on ticketing people for offences that have little effect on the fabric of our society. I live in the north-west of Christchurch and I couldn't count the amount of times there has been a small army of officers catching people at 8am for not indicating or other minor offences at an intersection I have yet to see an accident at. And if I see another add campaign saying 107 km/hr is going to kill me I don't no what I am going to do. IMO it is blatant money making, and just a way securing enough money to run the force without increasing their government budget.

This method of funding, I think, has a negative effect on the police force's public perception.

Whether it is a case of switching back to the old MOT system, I don't know. But I do think there needs to be switch in the primary objective of the police force from what seems like a highly visible money making machine to the real crime fighting machine we all expect.

My 2 cents.

Totally agree. instead of ticketing people for revenue, just shorten the dole allowance (by shorten, I mean introduce a 'time spent on dole' threshold).

Being a police officer is at times a love-less job, and was generally taught to respect the police in home/primary school. Which I still do, but just because the cops aren't taking a special interest in your particular case (they're not private investigators) doesn't mean they're doing nothing - There's a lot of behind the scenes work when it comes to police.

QRAF said:

hey the police arrested two people it said it in the facebook ad

I think i only take a couple of bad police to ruin it for the rest.

Same can be said about anything tho.

I nearly got arrested on Saturday night cause i was wearing a black jacket....

Turns out a taxi got bottles thrown at it and i matched the guy who did it

Police took me to the taxi and the driver said it wasn't me

A tad more info:

The place that everything was found was in upper Riccarton and most if not all parts were seized by the police .

So the chance of anyone getting their stuff back is now up the police and their ability to find the owners/ or not give a shit and putting it on trade me.

Probably not, my guess is that the plates and VINS are long gone, but hopefully the owners will get them back, most likely the insurance companies will receive them as they would have paid out the original owners, providing of couse they had TPFT/Full cover on their cars, which is stuped not too on such high risk vehicles.