Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stolen Honda Integra X5 I (Wellington)

Jambun

Yes I know its a Honda but pff off.

1990 Honda Integra XS I

Rego: FML439

Stolen outside of my house (Grenda Village) on the night/morning of 3rd of april-4th of april

Very distinctive paint job, Orange gold body with black gloss on the top of the body

Please contact me if you hear anything or see it on 0274827335

Photos:

16437249246576798373728.jpg

16664849246554798373728.jpg

16796749246685298373728.jpg

18088349246615798373728.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=737287983&aid=259252

See that?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You live in granada north? thats where my work is...

Are you sure you dont mean Grenada village? have seen this on Mark ave in Grenada Village round the corner from the olds workshop...they leave it on the road and put a car cover over it...saw about 20 people standaing around it the other weekend ( 26-27) when Workshop manager was doing his manual conversion...

Grenada north and grenada village arnt the same...still no road linking them together.

• General Member
 "undetecible Post subject: Re: Stolen : 1990 Honda Integra XS I WGTN

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:03 pm" said:

was driving down Broderick road Johnsonville about 30mins ago and swear I saw this go through lights heading up Morefield road towards Onslow College. Noticed the bare intake pipe, but numberplate has been taken off the front. I mean how many more are there that look EXACTLY like that, If id seen the thread earlier I would have chased it

Chances are its still whole and still in wellington region

http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26709&p=631757#p631757

to cross reference posts

chulozumo said:

Heard a few things about this guy in the last few days. Tailgating, pulling the fingers, swearing, just being a cu*t on the road in general.

So guts to him. Guess he deserved it.

Oh real the owner of the car that was stolen? are you saying?

• Admin
 petrolheadjman said:

7 cars were stolen last week, this being one of them so wasn't cause he was being a ***t.

From what i hear black power are responsible and the police are onto it

What would black power want with an old Integra though? They're more about the HSVs, FPVs and fast Japs - STis, Evos, Turbo Skylines. That kind of thing. This kind of car is more likely stolen by someone who knows their way around Hondas and needs a way to get home to Turangi.