Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stolen Honda Integra X5 I (Wellington)

Jambun

boon']

[quote name='petrolheadjman said:

7 cars were stolen last week, this being one of them so wasn't cause he was being a ***t.

From what i hear black power are responsible and the police are onto it

/quote]

What would black power want with an old Integra though? They're more about the HSVs, FPVs and fast Japs - STis, Evos, Turbo Skylines. That kind of thing. This kind of car is more likely stolen by someone who knows their way around Hondas and needs a way to get home to Turangi.

oldschool tegs are pretty popular among younger audience I believe... and these days they just steal any car that has a nice exterior.

thieves need to be burnt alive !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boon']

7 cars were stolen last week, this being one of them so wasn't cause he was being a ***t.

/quote]

What would black power want with an old Integra though? They're more about the HSVs, FPVs and fast Japs - STis, Evos, Turbo Skylines. That kind of thing. This kind of car is more likely stolen by someone who knows their way around Hondas and needs a way to get home to Turangi.

petrols got too expensive even for the mob haha

• Admin
 petrolheadjman']

/quote]

petrols got too expensive even for the mob haha

You have to wonder if they've ever considered ripping off a petrol tanker.

Even if you only managed to drain off a few thousand litres (presumably they're GPS tracked for that very reason) that's still a significant 'saving'

Mind you they probably just nick people's plates and do drive-offs.

petrolheadjman said:

Him being a cu*nt could still be a factor though.

If he had have had an alarm- any alarm, Mabye it could have been stopped. Car covers don't do anything, just because you can't see it right away doesn't mean its not there...if anything it brings even more attention to the car..people will want to know what it is etc.

Doesn't help him and his gang of friends stand there, stare down and shout at people that drive by-e.g me.

Edit: who told you it was black power? I've heard from someone that this wasn't them. Jville is to far out for them. Tis not there turf.

Look dude you appear to have an axe to grind with the owner of this vehicle.

Thats cool. Grind away for all I care, just dont bring it into CS.

All we need to be aware of is that vehicles are going missing in this particular area and to be on the lookout for this vehicle.

Anything else is really not our concern and not relevant.

Cheers

ODB said:

All we need to be aware of is that vehicles are going missing in this particular area and to be on the lookout for this vehicle.

Cheers

No I don't have an axe to grind with this guy. I think you took what i said the wrong way. Was just trying to say he didn't have any proper security for the car and was always parked on the street and that he hasn't been a nice person when me and my family have seen him around. So Mabye he annoyed the wrong person.

Believe it or not, I'm actually doing something to help find this vehicle. Where it got stolen from is about 5 mins from where i live.

chulozumo']

[quote name='ODB said:

Cheers

/quote]

No I don't have an axe to grind with this guy. I think you took what i said the wrong way. Was just trying to say he didn't have any proper security for the car and was always parked on the street and that he hasn't been a nice person when me and my family have seen him around. So Mabye he annoyed the wrong person.

Believe it or not, I'm actually doing something to help find this vehicle. Where it got stolen from is about 5 mins from where i live.

+1 i see this car park on the main road everytime i go see the olds. but have to be in mind that not everyone has offstreet parking and this is 10minutes from where i live also... 5minutes on 25psi of boost

boon said:

Either installed really badly or it's a towtruck job...

A properly installed 5-star shouldn't be able to be driven away unless the guy has like 2 hours to play with it.

My thoughts to..Could have also just let handbrake off and let it roll down massive hill..

I set cars off at idle..been past that thing downhill in 3rd..never even beeped..(you know how loud mine is jman lol )

Any clue on what alarm it was ?

boon said:

A properly installed 5-star shouldn't be able to be driven away unless the guy has like 2 hours to play with it.

I doubt it was driven away, the car is ridiculously loud (well was when the old owner had it, not sure if that changed)

chulozumo']

[quote name='boon said:

/quote]

My thoughts to..Could have also just let handbrake off and let it roll down massive hill..

I set cars off at idle..been past that thing downhill in 3rd..never even beeped..(you know how loud mine is jman lol )

Any clue on what alarm it was ?

na man no clue

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just saw this thread round the same time my mates hilux got stolen from upper hutt, had a 5 star avs parked outside his house, so could of been some people around that new what the were doing, found it a few days later less wheels sounds etc , but still no alarm went off

• Admin
 Coupe said:

just saw this thread round the same time my mates hilux got stolen from upper hutt, had a 5 star avs parked outside his house, so could of been some people around that new what the were doing, found it a few days later less wheels sounds etc , but still no alarm went off

Funny that... who put the alarm in ::)

boon']

[quote name='Coupe said:

just saw this thread round the same time my mates hilux got stolen from upper hutt, had a 5 star avs parked outside his house, so could of been some people around that new what the were doing, found it a few days later less wheels sounds etc , b]but still no alarm went off[/b]

Funny that... who put the alarm in ::)

was professionally installed but wont name company because im not 100% sure who installed it, and would hate to name the wrong people

• 3 months later...
 Jambun said:

Streetsounds? ::) wouldn't surprise me tbh

They did an alarm install AVS 5 star on my last car R34 GTT and it got nicked 2 weeks later. police found it in wainui and sounds+alarm gone, interior stripped out. >:(

Anyway hope you find ur integra dude, used to own one like that in black, really good cars.