Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Rota Wheels are coming!!!

Hey Guys (and Gals)

James from RotaWheelsNZ here. We, as the name suggests, are the New Zealand distributors for Rota Wheels.

We are just about to launch in New Zealand with our first shipment less than 2 weeks away! With several other shipments to be coming in the next 3-6 months.

Our first container is due to arrive at our warehouse on May 12th, this contains a variety of fitments, widths and offsets with a few different models. Second shipment is already being processed :) For future orders, we would love to have your input as to which styles, widths, offsets and stud patterns you want to give your car that long desired stance!

Wheels in container due 12/05/2011:

Model

Grid 17 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Hyper Black

17 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Sports Bronze

17 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Yamaha Black

17 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Absoulte green

18 x 8.5 5x100 44p Gunmetal

18 x 8.5 5x100 44p Hyper black

18 x 8.5 5x100 44p Yamaha Black

18 x 8.5 5x100 44p Bronze

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 30p Gunmetal

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 30p Hyper black

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 30p Yamaha Black

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 30p Bronze

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Flat black

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Hyper black

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Bronze

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Yamaha Black

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Absolute Green

18 x 10 5x114.3 15p Flat black

18 x 10 5x114.3 15p Hyper black

18 x 10 5x114.3 15p Bronze

18 x 10 5x114.3 15p Yamaha Black

Model

P45R 18 x 9.5 5x114.3 15p Bronze

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 15p Hyper Black

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 15p Yamaha Black/red lip

Model

Torque 18 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Bronze

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Gun Metallic

18 x 9.5 5x114.3 20p Hyper black

I understand there is a very limited amount of these wheels that will fit Subaru's but we will definately be increasing our stock over the next few months with MANY more fitments particularly for Subarus so please don't feel that we have left you out!

We intend to be able to cater to almost all aspects of the NZ enthusiast market and will do our absolute best to provide you with the largest range at the best prices. Rota have been a hot topic for many enthusiasts with a range of wheels from the Rota Alecia in 15x"8 all the way up to my all time favourite, the 18x12 GTR-D!!

We have started a Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/rotawheelsnz and would love for you all to join, if you signup via the 'Email signup' icon we will be offering all sorts of deals, competitions and give-aways. You will also be the first to know of all the brand new wheels that Rota are releasing!

We will ofcourse be running specials for all you forum members too! So please, we would love to have your input and hope to be able to provide you with some Rota wheels for your pride and joy!

Kind regards,

James

[email protected]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for the limited amount of wheels that will fit your cars in this list but as you can imagine for our VERY first shipment, it would be near impossible to be able to cater to every make and model of NZ enthusiasts cars.

For this very reason, I have approached your forum to gauge interest in certain models and ask YOU all your desired widths and fitments to ensure we can cater to as many of your members as possible.

I apologize for the lack of pictures but was waiting for the actual wheels to arrive to take photos of the exact items you will get if you purchase from us, but if you would like to see what these wheels could look like on your cars, please type 'subaru rota grid' in google images.

Regarding some of the models mentioned above, yes, our next shipment is to contain both the Rota Boost and the Rota DPT (please note the Rota fighter and DPT are the same model), many of you may be interested in the Rota T2R aswel. Could you please register your interest with your desired widths and offsets and I will do my absolute best to improve our service to your forum :)

Kind regards,

James

DRFVDR said:

What you need the 13's for a leone ?

Hahaha na not quite an eb civic :D, & have the 4x120 stud & really hard to find alloys for,

could always convert it to 4x100 with later running gear but then i'd have to go & put that b16a in it ;D.

but that's another project & offtopic

funkytown said:

Welcomes but note even in 18*8.5 in 100 pcd isnt going to fit moth cars we own either

Hi funkytown, regarding your comment, is this due to the offset being too low and would stick out too much? What would you consider to be the most common fitment for subarus? I will be bringing in a range but would be good to get some of this information. Cheers!

Its because most here role in 5*100. Also anything over 8" wide is mostly to wide.

17*7, 17*7.5 17*8, the same width in 18's. Mostly +50 to +40 depending on width. Some might want 19s... Or any of the above size in 8.5 wide they are game or own a later model sti or legacy.

Only the wrx sti from v9 or my04 I think it is runs 5*114.3

**the above comments are for easy fitment,little to no guard rolling applications. Crazy mofo's will be more game for 8.5+ wide or 19" diam....or ET's of +35 or less

Thank you for this information Funkytown, it's really appreciated!

The order we are currently compiling consists of quite a few different sets of wheels to suit Subarus, said models are:

Rota P1 18x8 +48

13zaek4.jpg

Rota Boost 17x.7.5 +48

boost_bronze.jpg

rota_boost_18x9_5x114_3_e30_56_1_hyperbl

boost_5.jpg

Rota DPT 17x8 and 18x8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSut7QxKHAdmV6LkGiS0E0

wagonDPT.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

May possibly be more styles too, these are 5x100 stud pattern

Please let me know what you think, any colours of preference and if there are any other styles that take your interest.

Cheers guys!