Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Replacement 22B? more pics

Guest keltik

Now THATS what the new Subarus should look like. Quick someone translate that pic into japanese and send it to the FHI headquarters.

Guest STiEVO

omg i checked your post at 7 40 and had a nap and i dreamt about it . it was mean wasnt blue it was that copper color used on the nissan morano (?) it was weird stievo was even in my dream lol i think i woke up with a .......................

Those concepts are fuglier than the current production STI !

:P

TURTLE said:

Anyone been in the VW sciriccocooococccooco thing.

Looks awesome, i know nothing more about it hthough.

Had a look at the local demo.

Rather cramped and too claustrophobic for me.

Looks strange from some angles; a bit too squat, like its been squashed.

Underneath it's a Golf.

Relatively affordable from $50k but mandatory options like 18" wheels will soon push that up.

http://www.volkswagen.co.nz/publish/vwasia/new_zealand/en/models//scirocco.html

0.RightPar.88512.800.600.Wallpaper.gif

I went for a skid in the new Nissan 370Z the other day....man that thing is a monster. I reckon you could buy the paddle shifter auto and enter in D1NZ and win...stock standard! The thing was mAd! Drift here drift there power slide this and that switch back! peow peow

Did the wee blip thing on change downs...put your foot down and 250kw of NA power lighting up the rear 19's! M E A N

I like the rims on the 22B replacement, but thats about it. and the side profile is F***ing hideous. oh, and I like the twin exhaust in the middle.

keltik said:

Now THATS what the new Subarus should look like. Quick someone translate that pic into japanese and send it to the FHI headquarters.

hahaha .. maybe that is a good point..

haha

yea a type R like that wud sure ignite a lot of flames ... hmm the 4 dr one shud look pretty good too

hope they make the wrx what it used to be and not the shoppint trolley they want to go towards these days in the name of progress

the new 370z looks hotness but it pales in comparison to the GTR. There is a new one tootling around chch driven by some asian kid whose pappa has waaaaay too much money.

that grey sedan ftw.. need more profile pics though.

the blue one front on looks mean.. side on and to the rear, what BC said.. its poooz. overall - meh

edit: is it just me or does the sedan look to have different size wheels front to back?