Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Drove it for the first time in weeks after installed the alloy radiator last night...

hmm now if only the clunking of fucked gearbox mounts & center diff would go away

mite put the rego on hold tomorrow lol

Guest boostin
 Big_Dave said:

where to start?

jacked up car and looked for fuel tank bung, no luck, becca then proceeded to tighten loose bolts that i did not do up. Installed new boost gauge and head unit. Now just waiting to install engine roll on saturday sunday

:P

Hopefully Brad has dropped my rims off for free interisland delivery.....(thanks Brad and Clint ;D )

Found a replacement block for the re-birth........

(Hopefully I don't have Brad levels of trouble with blocks for my rebuild!)

No thanks to Koom for being a week late but i managed to drop them off for you yesterday Mr Koom and got to meet Josh as he was in the workshop for the day.

Niiicee you going for CD again???

Iv got one now Koom so all is good haha

nt_a_foz said:

Niiicee you going for CD again???

Yeah sticking with CD, just needed one that hadn't been bored out to 2 times oversize as the particular pistons I want don't come that big. Easier to get another block and not have to get custom pistons IMO. Plus I can prob sell my shortblock (or rebuild a longblock) as I need different sized internals....

Booked mine in to get the RPS tip removed and replaced with a 'quieter option' from Al's Mufflers, booked WoF with my mechanic and had a good ol' chat about how interesting my car will be to anyone looking it up on carjam with its magical odo readings, then STARTED IT UP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MONTH!

All in all a productive day I think 8)

fitted big bore muffler to the BH, went for drive.... lovin it!!

Got home, missus with hands in hips says "take that f@ckin thing off RIGHT NOW"

I said "after the mystery cruise bitch, cant turn up with a p@ssy sounding wag" ;D

angryhousewife.jpg

Guest boostin
 gazzy2000 said:

I said "after the mystery cruise bitch, cant turn up with a p@ssy sounding wag" ;D

Haha, always in the sh*t, it's just the depth that varies!! ;D

boostin']

[quote name='gazzy2000 said:

/quote]

Haha, always in the sh*t, it's just the depth that varies!! ;D

Classic.. my dad always says that, and man is it sooo true! :D

Drunkenmonkey said:

STAND UP GET UP DONT GIVE UP THE FIGHT!

just tell her she doesnt have to get in it if she dont like it

haha,

Yea well she hates the pajero so i am screwed! She is too short (2 foot) and cant get the kids in and out easily.

Cant wait to get the BG5 wag going ;D

Drunkenmonkey said:

hahah tell her to get over it then :P get the wip out be for she gets the leash ;)

she is standing over my shoulder reading all this ;D

Bugger off Gaz, wifey here now.......

He's 36. Its a family wagon. 16 year olds purve at us and give Gaz the thumbs up when we go on family outings. Wifey has 'allowed' Gaz to buy this silver piece of crap to build up his own ghey sounding subie. What a nice wifey ;).

Hahaha. If anyone else wants to bury themselves deeper in sh!t, I have an RPS muffler for sale via work. :)

Today I discovered that 1st Gens HAAAATE getting flat batteries >:( Frank's is mostly flat...seems it means the central locking TRIES to work, but jams to unlocked instead. >:( >:(>:( RRRRRGH getting fed up with this car!

Oh well, once deathz0r and I get a few of these websites going I can afford new heads and an alloy radiator. And to help Lan Killa get a new battery so I can have my 'old' brand new one back ;D

Shale said:

Hahaha. If anyone else wants to bury themselves deeper in sh!t, I have an RPS muffler for sale via work. :)

+1 haha as of next Tuesday I'm gonna have a quiet exhaust again and hopefully a wof'd and reg'd car attached to it so my RPS will go to anyone who wants to swap it for a 12pk of Tui blond 8)

It's all good, I can jump start her whenever I feel the motivation given I can park the Impreza hard up against her. :) But cheers anyhoo! ;D

The battery is forked, it won't even hold charge over a day (even after a decent wee drive). I do have a brand new one but it's in Matt's car. We swapped 'em to see if it was the battery causing problems (see his wagon thread), and never changed them back.

<3