Top Notch Legacy Gallery

Joker

• 2 weeks later...
 subout']

[quote name='nt_a_foz said:

fark mint photos Jonno your engine bay is clean very very clean and empty haha

/quote]

yeah he needs to fill it with 3L + aye jonno hahahah

I completely missed this comment haha, this may well get attempted one day but it will be of turbo charged variety, can see it making heaps of power tho cos Im so not forging a 3lt!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
 ReubenH said:

And from Russia.

sm_img-135483.jpg

sm_img-133753.jpg

sm_img-133752.jpg

I can't see a car in those two, but thought i should post em anyway...

Standard S401?

Cracks me up, the heater is on 30 and directed all to feet. Must suck to live somewhere so cold you have to direct everything you got just to keep your feet from getting frost bite.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what i found with the heater controls down in QT during winter... They have a hard time coping...

Say it's a lovely 5º outside, and inside the car. If you stick the heater to one notch above it's coldest setting; 18.5º, it blast super hot air at you to try raise the temp up to, well, 18.5º. But if you got one notch down, to it's coolest setting, it blasts ice cold air at yah, as it realises you want the coldest setting possible!! So basically your two options on cold days are "zomg hot" or "frost bite cold". Awesome.

Made me want good ol manual control again!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vf20/21bg5
 Omegah said:

I think its worthy...

Go on hate.

180788_10150126752148834_558343833_77147

180491_10150126752178834_558343833_77147

168901_10150126752098834_558343833_77147

179318_10150126752198834_558343833_77147

168598_10150126752653834_558343833_77147

180837_10150126752713834_558343833_77148

watch out soon they(clubsubers) will complain that your pics are on too many different threads like they done with my builds pics!...but im like you ay, if you got it and its relevant then you show it ;D ;)

Guest vf20/21bg5
 smurff said:

his are in the appropriate threads though :P :-*

-smurff

like i said i was crucified for putting my pics up in other threads,and i am not against this i may add....but may i remind smurffie what this thread entails......

« on: February 18, 2009, 11:03:19 am »Quotefrom the start - all thumbs co I know most have seen these before

Rules: pics from the net you have found of cars that arent yours or are interesting Legacies of all years: ;D

hehehehe

petrolheadjman']

Anyone have pictures of 3rd gen Rev a, b, c, with Rev D headlights?

Here's my rev b with them...

...pictures...

is that a rev d bonnet too?

No, however I have a brand new alloy rev D bonnet waiting to go on.

There is a gap between the bonnet and bumper either side of the grill and also a small gap between the curve of the lights and the bonnet.

[quote name='Dejhon said:

i didnt think these headlights are supposed to fit rev a- c's? whatd you do? lol

They aren't supposed to fit trust me, was a case of getting a bigger hammer lol.