Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Top Notch Legacy Gallery

Joker

99GTB said:

They aren't supposed to fit trust me, was a case of getting a bigger hammer lol.

Hey, I have been doing a bit of research into fitting the Type D headlights and it seems to be a pretty common thing to do in Japan and is catching on in the US. For a perfect fitment, the type D bonnet is needed. BTW, the Type C and D bonnet are also 8kgs lighter than the A/B bonnets and are made of 1mm aluminum :)

Here is a Type B with Type D headlights, Type D bonnet, K2 scoop, blitzen bumper and brembos. I have access to his blog so I have seen him build the car.

p1.jpg

This white one below still has the older bonnet and you can see the gap between the headlights and the bonnet.

p2.jpg

The pictures below are of the same car, look at the difference it makes to the appearance. Note that he hasnt installed the bonnet on the second pic yet, its just resting there.

DSCF2872.jpgDSCF2930.jpg

The last picture comparison is taken from subaru international legacy forum ---> http://www.sl-i.net/FORUM/viewtopic.php?p=214897#p214897

will

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my wagon, its in three threads here now ::) dunno but it's exactly how i like my cars done... suttle and stealth lowered on nice wheels. Just need to put my stereo in it and make it a little louder...

Actualy should go out and take some better photos, i live in qtown so theres plenty of scenic car photo places!

100_1369-1.jpg

100_1371-1.jpg

• 2 months later...
 JoKer said:

from the start - all thumbs co I know most have seen these before

Rules: pics from the net you have found of cars that arent yours or are interesting Legacies of all years:

th_DSCF0974a__Large_.jpg th_DSCF0961a__Large_.jpg th_subaruflat12.jpg th_supercarsfactory-img600x400-1070644.j th_StiLegacy.jpg th_Photo-Comp.jpg th_PhatGtb.jpg th_PhatBluGtb.jpg th_leggy90.jpg

the white legacy in the middle row. anybody got any idea where that bodykit is from? maybe custom. is amazing!!!!

• General Member

maybe my screen displays different - thought he was talking about the BP

th_supercarsfactory-img600x400-1070644.j

the BG was a members here once

th_Photo-Comp.jpg

then yea Fastfour is the man

it also says prova on the image (all be it a tad hard to read)

• 2 months later...