Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dumb Question Thread!

Jambun

lachlan said:

aside from the rails . will sti pinks actually fit into the manifold on a gc8 ?

I asked that a while ago and got no as answer. I was going to compare them but sold spare yellows before mate brought the pink ones too me for comparison.

evowrx']

[quote name='lachlan said:

/quote]

I asked that a while ago and got no as answer. I was going to compare them but sold spare yellows before mate brought the pink ones too me for comparison.

Yes, get the rails that convert from side to top for your version car and they should fit!

B4 2000']

/quote]

Yes, get the rails that convert from side to top for your version car and they should fit!

Is that so they mount on mani? So bottom seals fine? I had v7 rails I was going to use with pinks on v5 mani just didnt do it coz guy wanted rails so sold up.

evowrx']

/quote]

Is that so they mount on mani? So bottom seals fine? I had v7 rails I was going to use with pinks on v5 mani just didnt do it coz guy wanted rails so sold up.

Yeah iirc, i think you might be able to use v7 rails but will need spacers or something like that to bolt them to mani (cant remember what exactly needed as i looked at doing this ages ago when i went bigger injectors but ended up buying after market conversion rails)

hey guys this is quite a dumb question lol.i own a gc8 sti..i was wondering if the corner lights near the headlights are suppose to signal/flash while indicating as mine dont.i thought these were indicators.when i turn my indicator on only the guard indicator and bumper indicator signal/flash..any help plz

B4 2000']

/quote]

Yeah iirc, i think you might be able to use v7 rails but will need spacers or something like that to bolt them to mani (cant remember what exactly needed as i looked at doing this ages ago when i went bigger injectors but ended up buying after market conversion rails)

Pretty sure you need adapters in the manifold. The sta conversion rails come with the adapters but the whole kit is of marginal quality.

evowrx said:

Buy your oil at supercheap they dispose of old stuff. May not have to buy it Im not sure...

They just have a bin out the front of the shop which anyone can dump their old oil in. Well, I\'m not sure if their intention is that you can dump it if you buy new oil from them, but there certainly isn\'t anything stopping anyone from doing so. Pretty sure Repco and perhaps some petrol stations would have the same facilities too.

• Guest locked this topic