Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dumb Question Thread!

Jambun

JoKer said:

is there such thing as a cell phine battery charger where the battery doesnt need to be in the ph? is Motorolla defy?

might go google it now

Like as a unit that the battery slips into to charge ? There are some phone/battery models that can do this, not sure if the defy is one.

I use a back up battery/portable charger with mine when I am away from power :)

JoKer said:

is there such thing as a cell phine battery charger where the battery doesnt need to be in the ph? is Motorolla defy?

It might be worth trying to find another phone with a broken screen (should be pretty cheap). It should still charge the battery, so just hook it up and keep the backplate off for you to drop a battery in to charge.

Try and find out which phones use the same battery to increase the odds of finding one.

• General Member

boom http://www.mobicity.co.nz/speedy-battery-charger-motorola-defy-mb525-1200-mah.html

boom boom BOOM

http://dx.com/p/usb-ac-battery-charging-cradle-3-7v-1500mah-battery-eu-adapter-for-moto-defy-mb525-mb520-me525-bf5x-59097

$10 USD free shipping : told you this site is my new addiction

Batteries are $15 off there too (mine took just under 3 weeks to get here from Singapore)

Might get a few units in : any one care for a group guy?

(unless someone can find a better more economic solution?

We are borg']

[quote name='JoKer said:

might go google it now

/quote]

Like as a unit that the battery slips into to charge ? There are some phone/battery models that can do this, not sure if the defy is one.

Buy 2 batterys.

JoKer said:

*ahem I do have 2 batteries : that\'s the problem

how am I supposed to charge the dead one once its out of the ph?

edit : your probably replying to Demo :)

I always kept them charged so had a spare on me. I dont talk all night on the phone so charging them was never an issue it was more if you arent anywhere near a power point where youre headed. Some phones are hideous on power consumption.

evowrx']

[quote name='JoKer said:

might go google it now

/quote]

Buy 2 batterys.

1/ the battery back up/charger is way easier than removing the case from my phone, remove back cover remove battery then do ti all backwards after.

2/ the back up battery will also charge my Ipad and ipod and anything else USB powered

We are borg']

[quote name='JoKer said:

might go google it now

/quote]

Buy 2 batterys.

1/ the battery back up/charger is way easier than removing the case from my phone, remove back cover remove battery then do ti all backwards after.

2/ the back up battery will also charge my Ipad and ipod and anything else USB powered

I won a shitty little one a few years ago. ran off 2 AA batteries. came with a heap of adaptors. Didnt last long though

hand tight on push

strut top is secured to bottom inside and back edge . force is upwards on it . so under load the towers try to flex inwards . so put the bar inside there to stop them moving inwards . it braces one against as one tries to push inwards

my 2 c

Car did 212km to just under half a tank according to the needle, filled up as I\'m headed away tomorrow. 27L and full.

Fuel tank is 45? Does that sound okay for just town driving? AFM and o2 are just over a month or two old.

Timmah said:

Car did 212km to just under half a tank according to the needle, filled up as I\'m headed away tomorrow. 27L and full.

Fuel tank is 45? Does that sound okay for just town driving? AFM and o2 are just over a month or two old.

Are the wagon tanks 45l?

evowrx']

[quote name='Timmah said:

/quote]

Are the wagon tanks 45l?

I think so, tbh I actually know if it\'s 45, 50 or bigger... from lower than E to full was 45L for me.

EDIT: Quick Google is suggesting 60L hmmm.

• Guest locked this topic