Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

car hunting

ODB said:

If you want to do any modification to a legacy at all get a Rev C.

Rev Ds have det issues.

They are a cool touring car type and the wagons are FANTASTIC daily drivers/multipurpose vehicle.

Still got a little get up and boogie too.

If you want a car to track / modify the feck out of then steer clear.

If you want a car to leave stock and maintain/enjoy driving then im a big supporter.

Why would u get a rev C if you were to do light mods? the rev d has a reflashable ecu that can be tuned by open source, or u can pay for ecutek and go out to 190kw atw with a simple reflash

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Just got my AA check back and the bottom line on it says "this car drives like a pig"

am I being over sensitive? or is this exteremly un-professional and wrong?

I did ask what he was refering to, and he said the suspention was too hard. Im fuming about it!

RAYDEO said:

Just got my AA check back and the bottom line on it says "this car drives like a pig"

am I being over sensitive? or is this exteremly un-professional and wrong?

I did ask what he was refering to, and he said the suspention was too hard. Im fuming about it!

IMO, you perhaps should have told the potential buyer that you have issues with AA checks (as many people have pointed out they are pretty good at missing things) and gone to a Subaru specific garage/tuner. In saying that this advice is not really that helpful seeing as a) you have already had it done, and b) you are in Taupo and I don't know if there is a Subaru specific garage there.

I do think that is an unprofessional thing to have written and you should perhaps ask the manager to rew-word it in a more professional way?

LOL

you have to laugh.

Thats totally subjective and not relevant to the inspection-the CONDITION of the vehicle is the key point they are examining.

The prospective buyer has surely already driven it and decided he likes it so i would not worry too much.

• Admin

The buyer hasn't driven it or even seen it in person,

Christ if I can sell Clubsub to a company like bluebridge or mcdonalds then you'd think I can sell a car to a Subaru lover, thesis bloody hard work!

havent read all this thread but its hard even buying a car from a chinese guy who doesnt understand what a bank cheque is and wants cash instead and im buying his mates car who is in china so i would have a cheque from the bank in the owners name but noooo he doesnt understand lol

RAYDEO said:

The buyer hasn't driven it or even seen it in person,

Christ if I can sell Clubsub to a company like bluebridge or mcdonalds then you'd think I can sell a car to a Subaru lover, thesis bloody hard work!

its old 'silver tongue boy' who's got a face for 'raydeo' :P:D