Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dyno Leaderboard Version III

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I\'ve gone through and given it a bit of an update.

Removed a couple, added a few new ones in.

I have all the previous ones saved in a document to try and keep track of things. If I\'ve taken yours off mistakenly, PM and I\'ll put it back on. If you know of cars that are no longer owned etc and believe they should be removed. Again PM me if you don\'t want to post in here but I\'d prefer stuff like that to be publicly discussed so it is all in the open and politics etc don\'t get in the way.

Feel free to keep posting up and I\'ll try and keep on top of this as new dyno charts/details appear. I\'ve usually kept away from it in the past but realised the coding for making it a table really isn\'t that hard to modify ;D

I also added hyperlinks to peoples car details (where applicable) so you no longer need to trawl through the entire thread to find the details.

227kw atw still waiting on dyno sheet from pbms rung a couple of times but he still doesnt have a printer or something.

Model: V5 GF8 - G4 Link, V7-8 sti shortie, V6 sti heads, vf22, 440cc injecs, twisted, flipped fmic, 3" exhaust on 20psi closed loop. Link in sig for other mods.

Name of Dyno: Gary capper pbms

Date of run: 10/12/12

Fuel: Caltex 95

Sl8rs coming back bigger and badder I think him and funky being rebuilt atm.

Perhaps all these departed cars means my dyno plot has a chance:

Stock v7 Sti engine

BP98

166kW at the wheels @ 16psi

STM Dynapack dyno

(I had two seperate boost leaks, my boost plot is rather hilarious)

lQ9UR.jpg

Really need to get it back on there and see what it does with proper boost!

Pollockmarine']

My plots in the new dyno thread

Cheers for pointing that out. I had seen that when you first posted it then promptly forgot as I do with most things :-[

Nice plot too by the way. Looks like it\'d be fun!

quote name='evowrx said:

2 tez n u is sold and different set up and heads up 15 slide sector is on TM cant find it so may have sold.

Mine was 95 also since you put it up. ;)

Changed. Can be changed back if someone has proof otherwise.

Sorry for the epicly s*** pic but..

210wkw @ 14.7psi on spec performance rolling road.

V4 STi R

Built 2.0l

TD05

Stock ecu / yellows

BP98

Boost couldnt go any higher as it was starting to lean out , on the graph you can see the power start to rise again as it starts to lean out so I guess a truer figure is just over 200kw but ill take the 210 :D

I guess its now at the limit of the stock ECU and injectors but its a limit im pretty damn happy with.

Oh and the squigly bit on the graph is the clutch slipping :(

Photo0051_zps87e44e27.jpg

gotasuby said:

20130119_164000.jpg

Rex leggys bc5. 24psi. Lump in graph is where we had issues with coolant. Happy with result but want 400 next. 314wkw

2.35l

Holset hx40.

1600cc injectors

Aeromotive 340l pump.

Fmic

Water meth injection

Av gas

so we sat down and did some calcs because the graph shows road speed.

turns out that they stopped the car (or graph) @6200rmp and was making 315wkw @ 4700 rpm :D(fuck YEA!)

my rpm limit is set @ 8200rmp so had there not been issues who knows

thorpy said:

Has surge tank and external , TD05 with exhaust side ported.

What power does yours make and what boost ?

im not sure on power . ill chuck it on a dyno shortly . i guess you dont know what duty cycle you are hitting .

my avcr tells me, usually hit 88% but have seen the odd 90%

it runs good on the 6s ecu at 1 bar boost . got a SAFC sitting here that ill install and fiddle with . also got a orange afm with 2 adjustment screws on it (acf12 made by a guy in nelson) might have a fiddle with that too .

i know 4 x 440 cc injectors will make a genuine and safe 200 kw at the wheels in a 2wd car so if i get somewhere near that ill be content

• RAYDEO unpinned this topic