Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

Tyres for daily driver? (BPE 3.0R)

18 hours ago, newsuba said:

michelin make great tyres.

michelin nz currently have a buy 1, get 1 for 1/2 price promo until the end of december.

includes super sport, pilot sport 4 and pilot sport cup 2 !

:)

http://media.michelinman.com/content/dam/tca2/michelin/NZ/Promotion/2017/NOV-DEC 2017 - Light Truck/Buy 1 Get 1 Nov-Dec_WEB LIST%2BTERMSR.pdf

Looks like they also listed the PS4S in the promo, which is the new generation replacing PSS ans PS2 :

http://www.automobilemag.com/news/michelins-new-pilot-sport-4s-better-pilot-super-sport/

It's a good offer, my pick would be PS4 for a daily or PS4S for track use.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol @boon, that's not a very good way to encourage young members of the community to take part in the forums and be involved in ClubSub. His opinion is valid and @willisnz has had the common sens

Well, there are cheap tyres, and then there are nasty tyres. Zetums are cheap, but they are not nasty. Bridgestones (Potenzas) are great tyres, but they are overpriced and wear quickly. Tyres and cars

People often forget that the only thing connecting their car to the ground, which transfers any braking, acceleration or steering input, is the tyres.   I've driven a range of vehicles on range

3 hours ago, sh76 said:

Time for new tyres for my BP5. There's not a lot of choice in the stock 215/45/17 size. Thinking I might give the Zetum ZU37 a go since they're such a good price. 

They will be sweet for a BP5. Plenty of grip and no squealing.

8 minutes ago, Loren said:

They will be sweet for a BP5. Plenty of grip and no squealing.

I've also heard that they're a perfectly acceptable daily tyre. I'll be trying them when i need to replace what's on my BLE. Try Burkes Tyres Kilburne. 

Edited by calebwrx
28 minutes ago, calebwrx said:

I've also heard that they're a perfectly acceptable daily tyre. I'll be trying them when i need to replace what's on my BLE. Try Burkes Tyres Kilburne. 

I have them on a BP5 and a WRX... they are more than enough for the BP5... and fine for the WRX if you drive thoughtfully, i.e. don't expect miracles

from them.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Scoobydoo said:

Considered one of the daily-driving-minded options from Bridgestone / Firestone, like Dayton?

I actually have Dayton DT30's on there already (from when I bought it). They're pretty crappy. Also the Zetums are $15 less.