Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

It does have a nice clean look to it as well, some nice piece of machinery there.

Today, i washed the white car and sorted out a new door and front guard for it.... and am considering getting to work on the engine sitting in the garage :(

KING PIN said:

yay scored myself a 22b spoiler ... something different that you dont see everyday on a car.... apart from 22b's

They are a cool wing aye, but it's one hell of an angle if you move the spoiler to its other setting. Did the wing come with a 22b attached to it haha.

TypeR rated']

[quote name='KING PIN said:

yay scored myself a 22b spoiler ... something different that you dont see everyday on a car.... apart from 22b's

/quote]

They are a cool wing aye, but it's one hell of an angle if you move the spoiler to its other setting. Did the wing come with a 22b attached to it haha.

Damn all you need now are the front guard aye?? but that will look bad still!!

Just ran some upper engine cleaner through the Legacy (thanks to rex-leggy for dropping it off). I sprayed most of it straight into the throttle body this time and plenty of smoke came out ;D

When I did it a few months ago I only sprayed it through one of the vacuum hoses and it didn't seem to do anything (hardly any smoke), so it must have worked this time haha

Flat4 said:

Just ran some upper engine cleaner through the Legacy (thanks to rex-leggy for dropping it off). I sprayed most of it straight into the throttle body this time and plenty of smoke came out ;D

When I did it a few months ago I only sprayed it through one of the vacuum hoses and it didn't seem to do anything (hardly any smoke), so it must have worked this time haha

nice mate!! did it make any diff at all?

i picked up my new ox sensor and removed my old one

new

196474_1915845701087_1390308415_32201350

old ouch can you imagine how hard it was to get out!! whoever put it in before me crossed it up badly.

188792_1915846181099_1390308415_32201352

WRXONP said:

nice thread lol its all bent too haha...what was that running like?

well the car has a hesitation when at constant speed and sort of backfires when coming onto boost so im working through things as i get to them tomorrows job is new spark plugs and compression test.

im searching how to test the ox sensor now . got the multi out as i type

i did a breif ex[planation on how to test o2 sensor in another thread...il pm ya the link when i find it LOL...

mine had the hesitation at constant speed (like motorway) and alos crap as fluctuating idle with no o2 sensor..

backfiring would probably be spark plugs or spark plug gaps maybe

rex-leggy']

[quote name='Flat4 said:

/quote]

Not a huge difference but it definitely seems to rev a bit more freely. It's good stuff!

Flat4']

[quote name='Flat4 said:

/quote]

Not a huge difference but it definitely seems to rev a bit more freely. It's good stuff!

nice i kept the other can for myself lol

rex-leggy said:

dont have feeler gauges at home but they've been in there since before i got the car lol.

ill be checking the new ones also as ive got new plugs before that had uneven gaps!!

i run the cheap plugs in mine..they dont seem to last long and they fuck out aye...i just replace LOL probably going to get me some platinums i think

WRXONP']

[quote name='rex-leggy said:

dont have feeler gauges at home but they've been in there since before i got the car lol.

ill be checking the new ones also as ive got new plugs before that had uneven gaps!!

/quote]

i run the cheap plugs in mine..they dont seem to last long and they f*** out aye...i just replace LOL probably going to get me some platinums i think

wats the better of the two?