Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Trial fitted my my face-lift lights on my Rev A.

Not sitting in there quite right as I need to make an 'adjustment'.

The gap looks like something I could quite easily live with.

Just need to find plugs for the indicators and she'll be looking sharp!

jhhqwuhi.3z4.jpg

Fastfour said:
I hope I have. Have been too afraid to look properly for the last couple of days.
that sucks! I've been very close to having a nasty fire myself a few years ago. A fuel line split between the two rails before the reg. Drove all the way back from Hampton and parked the car. Jumped in it a few hours later after it had cooled down and started it. it then emptied the tank on my engine and the ground! Luckily the car was cool!

Found out later that the previous owner used cheap fuel lines which were not suitable for high pressure fuel systems

Put some STI mudflaps and STI center caps on my V10 sti

Front lip should arrive next week from Japan

But won't let me upload any photos. I uploaded them to photo bucket but keeps saying saying its to big. So I save them as somthing else but nothing can get smaller enough? So f it

Edited by Jonovarty12

Frost plugged the un-used breathers (14mm frost plugs do the job for reference) on the legacy; next step there clean out the old oil. Yaaay. Any ideas on how to safely dump contaminated oil; my idea was basically get a midway oil; and then the oil im actually gonna use with two new filters; essentially dump all current oil as well as possible with cold engine because I dont like the idea of running it with milky ****(unleß someone can give me evidence that it wont hurt it? I feel it likely wont be good for it at the least) so once old oil and filter are dropped. Put in interim oil. Bring car up to temperature; run for a few minutes; switch off. Drop interim oil and filter replace with oil and filter one wants to use at the end?

Gave it a really good vacuum and polish on the inside. Painted the ugly purpley rain guards black with plastidip.

Will give the outside a wash before heading to bastion tomorrow

Polished and installed rear cusco strut brace. Trimming the plastic was fun with dremel

Oh haha cheers. Na the crystals came with the car. I was talking about putting a BC legacy grille badge on. Like the chrome with stars look a. Found it in a BC rs at pic a part which was literally packed with parts!! Was just sitting there saying put me in your pocket...decided to chuck it on the v4 STi gf8 I'm building.

Car had drivers guard & bumper munted this morning parked outside my girlfriends place :( broke the corner lamp bracket so doesnt sit in anymore :(

Atleast they left a note with their name and email address... tourists...

Then the valve on the front legacy drivers side wheel let go...

not my day...

on the bright side i found water lines for the td04 :D

I know it dont need them. But i like them.

water cooling is my favourite.

I did get an email back from the woman. Said she can pay 500 to my bank account quickly; her english isnt the best; neither is her driving eother but her hearts in the right place. Gonna go get a quote from panel beaters and see what its gonna sting. Then decide whwther to pursue through insurance or take the cash and dash. Probably go with cash option get them to fix up passenger guard at the same time probably and a bumper respray. How much does that usually cost?

Here are some damage pictures; one with the lamp in; two without(Cold air intake right?)

14942_10203329355383575_3359808933970564

10923668_10203329355703583_3169804601734

10891426_10203329356183595_3827112235786

I actually cried.

Edited by 94 Leone