Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

re-painted window wipers, topped up antifreeze,washed and the while removing a rim snaped a wheel stud, wasnt even pulling hard and it just broke, another small thing 2 go wrong. lucky i have 3 sets of subaru nuts and 1 was small enough to fit for now, how do i fix the rest? remove the threaded peice?

haha looked stolen and abused when i got it but the guy that owned it was just a useless piece of shit that should walk not own a car lol he crashed the passenger side thats why i got new doors,he put back door handles on the front so it had no locks,lost the alarm pad,broke the ignition surround thing and thats what i fixed but the car is slowly getting there,just need some nice rims then paint it

G-unit said:

re-painted window wipers, topped up antifreeze,washed and the while removing a rim snaped a wheel stud, wasnt even pulling hard and it just broke, another small thing 2 go wrong. lucky i have 3 sets of subaru nuts and 1 was small enough to fit for now, how do i fix the rest? remove the threaded peice?

http://www.scoobymods.com/replace-rear-wheel-stud-wrx-t4247.html?s=1f2a08c27a119ba6176a1387616ff6c8&t=4247

http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,6626.0.html

Those should be all the info you need :)

G-unit said:

thanks, will sort a new stud or check the wreckers for 1, got 4 weeks off in 2 weeks so will give me something 2 do, has a small wheel nut on there for now,

go pick a part bro... 2 dola entry fee and put the stud in your pocket lol :P

SICNIS']

[quote name='G-unit said:

thanks, will sort a new stud or check the wreckers for 1, got 4 weeks off in 2 weeks so will give me something 2 do, has a small wheel nut on there for now,

/quote]

go pick a part bro... 2 dola entry fee and put the stud in your pocket lol :P

no pick-a-part anywhere near me, just wreckers, same thing i guess, no fee 2 get in and probly wreck half the car and get the part for free lol

Ichi Ban said:

Ordered G4 and removed Possum link from the coupe

Plug n Play, Atom, Storm or Extreme?

Today i cleaned up the garage and gave all my tool a wipe down. Started looking for a leak along the brake lines :( and ordered a second laptop so that i can continue to tweak my tune on the G4

Drove the wagon back from dunners yesterday

Cracked windscreen for the third time this year, CV joint decided it would start clicking away in a straight line, steering wheel wanted to shake every now and then because of it, I witnessed my wheel arch liner fly past the window at 120km/h, and my towbar left some mean scrapes in the road going out of driveways

Epic weekend though