Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Impreza/WRX/STI Photos Here!

BlkPnthr

• 2 weeks later...
 paroxysm said:

Yes still has lumpy cams. Very fun drive back got all the way home on one tank.

No tickets because we drove all night. But got to 175km in 4th gear haha. Very nice upgrade from my stock wrx

Yes love those Cams, :) haha and yes gotta love that 4th gear! 180-185ks not a prob loves it. ;D Dam speed limiter! >:( haha, and there still more to come from 4th. Then you shift into 5th and WTF! :o big tease! :P Try it bro the nxt time you hoon up ur driveway ;) Couldn't see, has it still got the momo 10 inch steering wheel? Also if look at the bottom of the D pillar on Drivers side there should be a cert plate with details of this being EVOETR at one stage. 8)

I don't know what the previous owner has said, but would be keen to know aye.

EVOETR said:

Yes love those Cams, :) haha and yes gotta love that 4th gear! 180-185ks not a prob loves it. ;D Dam speed limiter! >:( haha, and there still more to come from 4th. Then you shift into 5th and WTF! :o big tease! :P Try it bro the nxt time you hoon up ur driveway ;) Couldn't see, has it still got the momo 10 inch steering wheel? Also if look at the bottom of the D pillar on Drivers side there should be a cert plate with details of this being EVOETR at one stage. 8)

I don't know what the previous owner has said, but would be keen to know aye.

Omg that's exactly the feeling I had! Never even need 5th but would be great to get speed-cut removed to see what it does.

Still has your cert plate, my 2 best mates have evos so it is nice to show them haha

I had a look at your trademe auction thing on qraf's old posts and still has everything there (including the steering wheel) apart from now it has a VF30 not VF23.

Previous owner said it was forged but no receipts so I just assumed they were all talk, then I asked if it was fast and they said you probably wont think it is!

I was amazed at it on 12psi I dont think they knew what they had

QRAF said:

mmmm i'm sure i've seen that car before

nice car anyway was there any issues on the drive home?

Haha, yes mmmm! I've definitly seen that car before.

Good to see its been looked after, looking good, what how long has it been now bro? 14months

since i left the main land? Gee lastowner didn't have it for long. Orh well new owner may enjoy

and have it for longer aye man.

dacerx']

[quote name='Timmah said:

URL=http://imgur.com/v4juQ]v4juQ.jpg[/url]

I love my car :D Would love it even more if the skirts were silver as well

Nar black is cooler

i rekn silver looks better also.....and its a really easy colour to match,

i painted my front/rear kits, side skirts/vent/scoops and spoilers all myself with a some spray cans......

and you can barely notice any diff....Pic in sig

• 4 weeks later...
  • Joker unpinned this topic