Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Legacy Pics Here!

chickinsteelcaps

Swindog']

[quote name='Invisible said:

If im correct...they are far from novelty horns. Hella Supertones.

http://www.vividracing.co.nz/hella_twin_supertone_horns_kit_1013852683.php

118db of get the f**k outta my way.

Yep sure are :) and most definitely very loud, useful for those moments when people cut you off/fail to give way

And yeah just the EZ Lip stuff I was skeptical at first but having it on for little while now I like :)

Invisible']

[quote name='Invisible said:

If im correct...they are far from novelty horns. Hella Supertones.

http://www.vividracing.co.nz/hella_twin_supertone_horns_kit_1013852683.php

118db of get the f**k outta my way.

Yep sure are :) and most definitely very loud, useful for those moments when people cut you off/fail to give way

And yeah just the EZ Lip stuff I was skeptical at first but having it on for little while now I like :)

Better to get the 142db air horns that pan pacific sell only need one. about 110x110x40mm and fuckin loud. Motorbike lad was getting cut off on the motorway and put one on. Made it worth being cut off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks nice and clean!

Here\'s my new hack. Have decided to go for a cheap car and modify gently rather than loaning up big again. My old merc was nice but not enough enjoyment for the $$$.

2002 Blizten. Was pretty filthy when I got it and looked like the last owner hadn\'t cared for it in the 20km\'s that they owned it.

I present: The new cheap hack!

Plenty of things still need doing, rattles to fix, lowerings to lower, boosts to add!

I present: The new cheap hack!

Plenty of things still need doing, rattles to fix, lowerings to lower, boosts to add!

9376555740_6aa02164ea_o.jpg

9373773865_8daf9792f0_o.jpg

9373773901_97ce77a6fb_o.jpg

Cheers! Picked it up for $7k a couple of weeks ago now. 175km on the clock, only had minor bits and pieces needing attention and a really good clean. Plus the wheels and tyres were stuffed (not round anymore lol) so I had to buy a new set :P

Also looks like it had been fed 95 or worse as the learning tables were all in the red. Reset the ECU and it is going much better!

D-Style']

[quote name='Swindog said:

Ohhh full black leather...hard to find in that shape.

/quote]

Most Blitzen\'s came in full leather. But full black looks much better than the 2-tone leather that the Rev D Blitzen\'s normally have.

Really?

Ive only seen leather in my old Rev B and this one. My father in laws Blitzen isnt leather either.

Swindog']

[quote name='Swindog said:

Ohhh full black leather...hard to find in that shape.

/quote]

Most Blitzen\'s came in full leather. But full black looks much better than the 2-tone leather that the Rev D Blitzen\'s normally have.

Really?

Ive only seen leather in my old Rev B and this one. My father in laws Blitzen isnt leather either.

My Rev C Blitzen had full black leather. Blitzens were meant to have Leather as Standard.

Rev D\'s had two tone Black/Red as option

A few Rev A-C B4\'s had the 2 tone black/blue leather.

bnneie']

[quote name='scubaru said:

Hi guys, Have been working on my Legacy over the last few months so thought I\'d show you a few pics.

/quote]

Very nice, super tidy.

Did you paint your wheels from white > black?

If so, how did you go about it? I\'m keen to paint my rims white.

Don\'t think they\'re painted. :) They\'re different wheels, but answering your question there are plenty of videos out there on painting wheels. eg

hope this helps man.

Mine kept garking the guards at both ends when I had it that low (front still even after rolling them grr), but had 225s which wouldnt have helped that though

Sweet how low they can be visually but still keeping 100mm to anything structural though