Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Legacy Pics Here!

chickinsteelcaps

keltik said:

Stop the press!! Whats with the rims on the RX2? Re-drilled the hubs? or some other trickery

Impressed not only do you have the same quality wagon but notice the rims..

The owner before me was setting up the RX2 as a Group N rally car and had a lot more access to Mazda rally parts from a Familia gtx so he completely changed the hubs, brakes, and internal rotors and therefore the stud pattern to fit his mazda's 4 stud pattern so he could save some coin on mags and tires for it..

Was told at the time it was one of the only ones in the country like it.. in terms of after market mags

G-unit - thanks for comments on the gt30 mags - look great but bitch to clean!!

My first Subaru experience was a XT Turbo :D and my mate also had a couple of Brumbys and a RX2, so have had experience with the silly stud pattern.

Yup also a GT30 owner, however mines been thoroughly thrashed (by me) so isnt as shiny as yours anymore

The Legacy thats been causing me all the troubles lol :-\

Front Mount , Rage Exhaust , Walbro Fuel pump , VF14/VF19 Turbo , 6000km on rebuild

also 4 sALE 0276052255 8)

106468567_full.jpg

104863592_full.jpg

104863575_full.jpg

dubbedup']

ohh thats new :o , I guess this is the new daily rider we were talking about! Nice!

nah, this is the old bike. hopefully the new bike will be in dunedin in couple days

[quote name='Omegah said:

i like your wheels, nice bike too :)

thanks, you got a mean looking car yourself

B4 2000']

[quote name='mrdvus said:

im not giving way :P

/quote]

it's not a request, it's an order :P :P

funkytown

thanks, wheels were probably the biggest reason why i bought the car in first place

what else has it had done? ? i see it sits a bit lower (on what??) and i see a syms grill... do tell..

What are those rims + sizing?

funkytown said:

what else has it had done? ? i see it sits a bit lower (on what??) and i see a syms grill... do tell..

What are those rims + sizing?

car has:

Cusco front strut bar

Cusco rear sway bar

HDi boost control

Xenon fog + high beam lights

18" Advan KREUZER (Series X) rims

Zeal fully adjustable suspension (adjustable stiffness)

SYMS grill + side skirts (not sure bout the skirts)

3" exhaust (make a wicked note)

6420_1186969991257_1138513879_535222_510

hope this works still havent got the knack of pics and ive been a member for how long lol

1996 Bg5 Tsr 2.0 Manual

mods so far are

front strut brace

2.25 pipe with cat removed and dumpy muffler (give me a break it was $30 off trademe having done sfa km's)

16x7 performance tempests painted gold (need repainting)

Munroe shockies 1yr old

jvc headunit, pioneer 160w speakers front and rear and pioneer amp and 350w 12" sub

Fluffy dice lol

Have painted kit white since pic was taken took this when I first got it got some war scars now

Want to lower and tint next but good things take time as government dont pay me enough

Chur T1m0

Bumpty said:

Are they really 16s? They look tiny :D

Looks good, I think if you've got the hang of the pictures, you should smash some more up!

yip really 16's got 205/50/16 tyres and cars bloody high at the front so they look small and really they are want 17s or 18s but just gotta stick with what i got for now