Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

Garrett turbos comparisons.

funkytown

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PhatRS said:

Lol, can donate a set of good pistons and rods and an average crank if thats a start :P

think about it, if everyone on here donated one peice to the puzzle each, then one of the clubsub masterminds puts it all together... We could have a test engine pretty easilly... and i bet someone has a body somewhere that they are willing to loan? Afterwards - sell everything and put the money back into the club? just a thought.

and then theres all the fabricating for different turbos, up pipes, coolers, intakes etc etc etc etc etc etc

that takes time and money and i dought few would want to strip their cars just for show and tell some how.

as for donor motor you then have to cover all spec heads,cams,comp ratios, manifolds,eng displacements stroker etc etc,fuel, injector sizes,pumps blah blah blah blah blah

im sure we get the idea

vorigan said:

and then theres all the fabricating for different turbos, up pipes, coolers, intakes etc etc etc etc etc etc

that takes time and money and i dought few would want to strip their cars just for show and tell some how.

as for donor motor you then have to cover all spec heads,cams,comp ratios, manifolds,eng displacements stroker etc etc,fuel, injector sizes,pumps blah blah blah blah blah

im sure we get the idea

Logic and reality has no place on the internet!

Koom']

[quote name='vorigan said:

im sure we get the idea

/quote]

Logic and reality has no place on the internet!

ant that the truth

could be time for one of these funky

bigturbo.jpg

wouldnt it be easyer with people that have garret turbos to mayb compare them to there old turbo?

say funkys for example you had the worked vf23 then went to the garret why not post up both dyno plots to compare.

mayb only people that have gone from one turbo to a garret.?