Jump to content
Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

PBMS Group Parts Order


Niran
 Share

Recommended Posts

What about SuperPro suspension bushings etc @Niran

 

I sold the Whiteline ALK I had bought and I was just about to order the SuperPro version, if they can get a really good deal on the Superpro stuff I would actually be interested in buying the whole replacement arms through PBMS instead  😁

 

UqPUYdC.jpg

Edited by Omsin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RCM carry the SuperPro range... so possibly also covered by James Marshall Motorsport???

 

I was thinking about trying super pro too.. more choice in terms of bush hardness and whiteline is just the boring same old stuff :)

Edited by Loren
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin

Just the usual Whiteline issues really. The one positive is that they are quite good at replacing failed parts not that I really feel like putting the same item in again.
 

-Incorrectly bent front swaybar rubbing on axles.

-Failed ’long life’ grease free sway bar bushes.

-Failed rear upper outer arm bushes on both sides

-Failed steering rack bushes after a few months.

-s****y paint on everything metallic that cracks, peels, then rusts when bolting to it and from stone chips. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

Just the usual Whiteline issues really. The one positive is that they are quite good at replacing failed parts not that I really feel like putting the same item in again.
 

-Incorrectly bent front swaybar rubbing on axles.

-Failed ’long life’ grease free sway bar bushes.

-Failed rear upper outer arm bushes on both sides

-Failed steering rack bushes after a few months.

-s****y paint on everything metallic that cracks, peels, then rusts when bolting to it and from stone chips. 

How would you tell when the sway bar bushes fail? Have you got their endlinks too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
4 minutes ago, Omsin said:

How would you tell when the sway bar bushes fail? Have you got their endlinks too?


Yea i’ve got the endlinks too. No issue there besides the rubbers being quite thin and even lightly gazing them when tightening the endlinks tears them slighlty

 

Cause they were the grease free one's with the fluff/fur inside that wears away instantly and then doesn't have the crosshatching to keep grease in so that oozes out almost instantly too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

The front top one has two different types, worth getting the one that incorporates the brake booster brace, assuming it fits 3.0r’s, Don’t think there will be an issue with this style but @sobanoodle might know.

 

I would not recommend the one with the built-in stopper. It's got so much flex/leverage that I doubt it actually does much as a booster brace. From my personal observations anyway. I'd rather go two separate components. 

 

Massive +1 for the rear bottom underbody brace with integrated swaybars supports.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sobanoodle said:

 

I would not recommend the one with the built-in stopper. It's got so much flex/leverage that I doubt it actually does much as a booster brace. From my personal observations anyway. I'd rather go two separate components. 

 

Massive +1 for the rear bottom underbody brace with integrated swaybars supports.

@sobanoodle do you recommend Cusco top strut braces? Part numbers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...