• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Shale']

[quote name='dacerx said:

Pretty pictures

/quote]

FFFFFFFFFFFK YES that is an awesome combination. Especially on the EZ front! The B4 gear really, really suits it too.

the funny thing that i noticed is that the panels on the door cards match the pattern on the seats, i was impressed, and on the EZ front one thing holding be back is time

dacerx']

[quote name='dacerx said:

Pretty pictures

/quote]

FFFFFFFFFFFK YES that is an awesome combination. Especially on the EZ front! The B4 gear really, really suits it too.

the funny thing that i noticed is that the panels on the door cards match the pattern on the seats, i was impressed, and on the EZ front one thing holding be back is time

That's pretty impressive yeah. Not a happening thing in my BF5 - retro 80s grey leather :-[ Sometimes the fabric patterns are absolutely for the win.

Are you having to go through the massive spaghetti nightmare to get the EZ running?

Gotasuby is doing the wiring so not too sure the wiring is a dam mess from the rangi that had it before me. when u open the door the boost gauge lights up and thats the least of its worries so i got a new dash and wires for it, but i have to go link extreme for various reasons

al']

[quote name='nt_a_foz said:

Painted some sweet white walls on adams l300 for the trip to super lap haha and installed a sweet stereo setup for the drive lol

/quote]Can you paint whitewalls on my race tyres? ;D

can of spray paint we can do anything haha

Beastie's SHINY again! HNNNGH.

Today it seems I changed Dad's mind. It used to be: Damn old cars! I don't like the old shape. Those things are so unreliable. They're so ugly. I'll let you have yours but I don't want to be seen in it!

After a 200km jaunt in the weekend out to Muriwai then down Scenic Dr to Piha and Karekare Beach, this morning I asked him to move the Civic so I could get to work, adding 'I doubt you wanna get stuck with Frankie all day'... he replied "Oh I dunno, it could be fun," as he glanced out the window at the cloudless sky, adding "It's a perfect day for it..."

;D

Not today but over the weekend... Painted the stereo / AC / vents surround black and installed a new head unit. The head unit faceplate was to large to fit so i had to drill new holes and shift the unit down so it would fit. Working on filling the top and bottom gaps with a panel of some sort.

photo.jpg

Shale said:

Beastie's SHINY again! HNNNGH.

Today it seems I changed Dad's mind. It used to be: Damn old cars! I don't like the old shape. Those things are so unreliable. They're so ugly. I'll let you have yours but I don't want to be seen in it!

After a 200km jaunt in the weekend out to Muriwai then down Scenic Dr to Piha and Karekare Beach, this morning I asked him to move the Civic so I could get to work, adding 'I doubt you wanna get stuck with Frankie all day'... he replied "Oh I dunno, it could be fun," as he glanced out the window at the cloudless sky, adding "It's a perfect day for it..."

;D

Eeeeeeexcelent ;D

And the GTB is dirty again, covered in pollen. Nice... chur queenstown.

Guest Fastfour

Modifyied some intercooler piping to attempt to limit my leaking.

Then banged some upper engine cleaner through the old girl and BILLOWED smoke out he rear. Filled the whole back yard - YUM!

Now I just need to test it on the track again!

Fastfour said:

Modifyied some intercooler piping to attempt to limit my leaking.

Then banged some upper engine cleaner through the old girl and BILLOWED smoke out he rear. Filled the whole back yard - YUM!

Now I just need to test it on the track again!

Didnt you clean all that shit out when you built your motor?? lol

Guest Fastfour

Yeah but after over filling the oil and the catch can not catching it it was a little dirty again haha

Sorting that issue as well. Its on the list!

mmmmmmmmmm.... dimpled and slotted rotors... <3 hehe

Before...

pa051921.jpg

Almost done...

pa051925.jpg

Done...

pa051933.jpg

Close up...

pa051935.jpg

HUGE THANKS TO...

Big_Dave AND my repco delivery guy (hahahaha) - andrew (dvs-b4) for bringing the rotors around after work / helping fit them - and for the awesome price lol.

Matching rear rotors arriving 2morrow hopefully too!!

ALSO - We polished the hole car - and cleaned the wheels - its come up looking mint!! - will post pics soon.