Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

The offset is 44p.. I put one (without tyre) on the back. Overhangs with about a few mm from the guard and has about a few mm clearance at the suspension. So will fit pretty sweet. I'll probs be looking at either a 205/40/18 or 215/40/18.

Early next year when i get some tyres and get fitted, I will post up pics.

4foot said:

Arrr so it's one of those u should have seen the other guy typa things haha .. Man that's like kill buz as

lol yeah just one of those pain in the arse things that happen my own fault i didnt even see the pole when i got there nor when i was about to leave untill it was to late

MercuryFree']

[quote name='caspros said:

Had a new set of semi slicks tyres fitted in preparation for Sunday (hopefully it stays nice)

Weird pattern !

img]http://features.evolutionm.net/imageview.php?image=1191[/img]

Nittos?

Will see you there! Forecast isn't too bad thank gawd

Yep ! Nt-01 ! Reviews looked good, so I thought I'd try them. Every couple of hours I'm checking the weather . . so far . . so good ;D

caspros']

[quote name='caspros said:

Had a new set of semi slicks tyres fitted in preparation for Sunday (hopefully it stays nice)

Weird pattern !

img]http://features.evolutionm.net/imageview.php?image=1191[/img]

Nittos?

Will see you there! Forecast isn't too bad thank gawd

Yep ! Nt-01 ! Reviews looked good, so I thought I'd try them. Every couple of hours I'm checking the weather . . so far . . so good ;D

im running Nitto NT-555's & i must say that they are pretty bloody awesome tyres! a bit loud on the open road but other than that they stick like glue & hold pressure really well, no sidewall collapse etc. ive had them for a couple of months now & i would highly recommend them, even at $195+ gst per corner

i know they are for the track but i hope they perform as well for you on the track as mine do on the road

Scrubbed My workmates Vomit off my backseat, bastard got FUBAR'd last night, vomited on my mussus, my hoodie & the Back Seat

threw my hoodie on his front lawn & txt him to make it clean, told him if it didnt scrub out he owed me a new back seat, but came out pretty well, lucky it wasn't chunky!

also cleaned all my door sills etc while i was at it

oh and bungy cabled my box o shite in the boot to stop it moving around all over the show, works well