Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

evowrx']

[quote name='max. said:

Pulled front and back seats and gave the wrx a super clean inside and out . Fixed leaky spoiler hole, almost had a lake in my boot from the rain recently. Pulled fuel pump checked the sock, cleaned afm, made the snorkelectomy a little shorter lots more spool sounds :) Haha. A good afternoon in the sun!!

/quote]

Long time no update. You still planning on new engine etc?

Has been a while haha just been lurking in the shadows recently haha. Yeap in the "planning" stages of a build but funds are somewhat limited at the moment busy as with uni stuff. Hopefully will get a block in the next month or two but still kind of deciding on what route i want to take. Keen to see what numbers yours pulls with the retune man.

max.']

[quote name='max. said:

Pulled front and back seats and gave the wrx a super clean inside and out . Fixed leaky spoiler hole, almost had a lake in my boot from the rain recently. Pulled fuel pump checked the sock, cleaned afm, made the snorkelectomy a little shorter lots more spool sounds :) Haha. A good afternoon in the sun!!

/quote]

Has been a while haha just been lurking in the shadows recently haha. Yeap in the "planning" stages of a build but funds are somewhat limited at the moment busy as with uni stuff. Hopefully will get a block in the next month or two but still kind of deciding on what route i want to take. Keen to see what numbers yours pulls with the retune man.

227kw atw is as far as Im going with current vf22 set up it maxed stock yellow 440cc injectors with a 1.7:1 fuel reg. New turbo/injectors/external in the pipeline at present so wont be comparable.

Be worth you looking at a pbms short block imo or a member on here sorted mine out and put it all together for me bloody cheap.

evowrx']

[quote name='max. said:

/quote]

227kw atw is as far as Im going with current vf22 set up it maxed stock yellow 440cc injectors with a 1.7:1 fuel reg. New turbo/injectors/external in the pipeline at present so wont be comparable.

Be worth you looking at a pbms short block imo or a member on here sorted mine out and put it all together for me bloody cheap.

Thaaaaat explains how that happened

I did nothing with car today. Filled it with sand from a pair of Labradors count?

Marky']

[quote name='max. said:

/quote]

Thaaaaat explains how that happened

I did nothing with car today. Filled it with sand from a pair of Labradors count?

I have no idea what base pressure he set it at either he took the guage. Said the brass cracks over time. The injecs are completely tapped though hence the upgrade well sort of.

paulngui said:

Awesome! Have you got a side profile shot of it? Curious to see the difference in height. Will also be interested to know how much firmer it is over stock once you\'ve had a decent drive

Recommed to just get them, i was running sti in the back and then modified front shock and stock spring, then went back to normal bilstein and sti springs and soooooo much better. went to queenstown with them in and it handled so well. But then i do have some other handling upgrades as well. But yes it lowers it a little but not as firm as i thought i was going to be which i was happy about.

• Admin

Yesterday, aired up my tyres at a petrol station, went for 36psi, thought man this is taking AGES to fill.

Stopped in at DTech on the way past, Tony was good enough to check the pressure... 50psi. Thanks BP and your piece of shit tyre gauge.

And actual thanks to Tony for sorting it out, and checking my diff while the GF waited (im)patiently.

evowrx said:

Just scrapes on the garage roof now ae?

Proper 4wd spec mate

nah I took the pic while it was still on jack stands, drilled and ziptied the bumper on in the back, the way i\'d ziptied it before (ties hidden) was a bit saggy.

Doing the front next cause it\'s hopeless getting the two outside bolts in properly

evowrx']

[quote name='Roo said:

Got rid of the baggy arse problem I was having, even scrapes less now which is a bonus.

img]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/rhysgee/DSC_0149_zps38546d81.jpg[/img]

Hurray my car isn\'t the only one with its arse in the air.

If you live in chch and own a v3 silver gf8 you have to do this mod.

hahahaaha you got it! One day when I have the $$ I\'ll replace the springs or get the current ones compressed to level the car out.

DacerX']

[quote name='paulngui said:

Awesome! Have you got a side profile shot of it? Curious to see the difference in height. Will also be interested to know how much firmer it is over stock once you\'ve had a decent drive

/quote]

Recommed to just get them, i was running sti in the back and then modified front shock and stock spring, then went back to normal bilstein and sti springs and soooooo much better. went to queenstown with them in and it handled so well. But then i do have some other handling upgrades as well. But yes it lowers it a little but not as firm as i thought i was going to be which i was happy about.

Sweet, good to know. Wouldn\'t want too much extra firmness