Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Well today I cleaned the crap out of my car, aswell as filled in the stone chips that were starting to add up. >:(

Also fitted some 17" SSR TypeC wheels I bought after I had them fitted with some RE01rs off here! So much better then the Triangle tyres that were on there before!! ;D

Then tried to take some arty photos, which just prove that I should leave it to the ppl who know what their doing :D

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

Gold bling ones I bought years and years ago when I had my pulsar. Don't have any to spares to replace them with either. I think I'll blame the neighborhood kids

matdaymon said:

Gold bling ones I bought years and years ago when I had my pulsar. Don't have any to spares to replace them with either. I think I'll blame the neighborhood kids

This is why I'll never pay for valve caps, the plastic black ones do the job fine! If you need a set, you can grab some of one of my sets of wheels if you need them.

Firenza']

[quote name='matdaymon said:

/quote]

This is why I'll never pay for valve caps, the plastic black ones do the job fine! If you need a set, you can grab some of one of my sets of wheels if you need them.

Cheers mate. To be honest I'm surprised they lasted so long. Were on their nearly 3 years.

Might take you up on that offer is someone gets a bit pissy with me that they're not there when/if they come to view it.

katie']

Noticed someone has pinched the air caps off my car... Rather annoyed at that >:(

/quote]

>:(

i had my pink "breast cancer awareness" ones pinched off my last car

Well, thieves like to support charities too......

Makes you buy another set :P

Firenza']

Noticed someone has pinched the air caps off my car... Rather annoyed at that >:(

/quote]

Well i didn't, i went back to the cool flashing led caps 8)

katie']

/quote]

Good Job,

NOONE will want to steal those ;D

katie']

/quote]

CAR CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X

Firenza']

/quote]

Good Job,

NOONE will want to steal those ;D

damn straight! :D

BLAZD']

[quote name='gmeago said:

Tried (and failed) to find a passenger side sun visor with a mirror & a passenger side bonnet vent weather cover (make sense?) at Strong for Subaru.

/quote]

GC?

Yep

BLAZD']

[quote name='gmeago said:

Tried (and failed) to find a passenger side sun visor with a mirror & a passenger side bonnet vent weather cover (make sense?) at Strong for Subaru.

/quote]

GC?

Yep

Guest vf20/21bg5

Well i finished off all my cooling system,last thing to do was the turbo in and outlets and filled with water for the first time on a brandnew engine,checked for leaks,none!......finished off my split rail fuel system and will check for leaks under the bonnet and at the surge tank next weeknd, then on that monday i take it to the tuners.Buisy buisy buisy..... last thing to do is install all the wiring etc for the water temp,oil pressure and boost guages....010-13.jpg?t=1296291813005-14.jpg?t=1296292056009-15.jpg?t=1296292118012-15.jpg?t=1296292157013-12.jpg?t=1296292157

Guest vf20/21bg5
 WRXER said:

Do you really need to do copy posts, between several threads.....Gets a little irritating when you read the exact same on ur project thread too and then here. ;)

Im telling people here of what i have done today....(some different pics up here to)....and i just added the same lot of information to my own thread in the garage section for the archives ;D.....you'll be right,just ignore my tick ;)

Guest vf20/21bg5
 aim said:

If not everyone looks at every thread, it's generally for a reason. They're probably not interested :P

thats correct, its not a very interesting build anyway, bit boring really , everyone's doing them this way ;)