Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

• General Member

Ha ha nah shes a good chick, used to work for me so always hooks me up. First mistake she has made in 4 years, I am gonna let it slide :D.

And nah not flipping, cbf with twisted turbo setup so I am looking for a bigger TMIC instead.

Absolutely nothing done to any of my Subies ... just sat at my laptop looking at photos of it and started whining like a little puppy locked outside your ranch slider... I can see it but I cant touch it! For atleast another 2-3 weeks .... The joys of being out here in the middle of Cook strait on a frigging boat!

And the sad thing is even thou Im out here I havent spent any money on them! Its safer for me to buy parts while at sea cos the missus calms down by time I get home!

Johnnynz said:

Ha ha nah shes a good chick, used to work for me so always hooks me up. First mistake she has made in 4 years, I am gonna let it slide :D.

And nah not flipping, cbf with twisted turbo setup so I am looking for a bigger TMIC instead.

you looking for a TMIC like mine :P

Wingers ordered me the wrong manifold gasket as well and it was all soft but did have a hard film over them so i wouldn't say it was a sponge.

I changed mine when we did the split fuel mod and i put the bigger intake pipe underneath.

QRAF said:

DSC00792.jpg

I'll stick with my ver5 ones but i like yours lit up tho i like how the whole thing lights up not just the numbers like on mine.

Damn your working clock >_< I really need to get round to fixing mine, its a bit of a pain not having one. One of those things you never notice looking at till it doesnt work.

• General Member
 QRAF']

[quote name='Johnnynz said:

/quote]you looking for a TMIC like mine :P

Wingers ordered me the wrong manifold gasket as well and it was all soft but did have a hard film over them so i wouldn't say it was a sponge.

I changed mine when we did the split fuel mod and i put the bigger intake pipe underneath.

Yes I am looking for one like yours :)

And yeah I have the aftermarket intake to go under the new Manifold. The pre tune list is getting smaller now.

Car was running ok but boost was sitting at about 10psi. Originally I put this down to the fact my uppipe only has one bolt holding it to the headers(hehe) but decided to replace the vacuum lines with silicone stuff. And fuc k me what a difference it made. Now runs about 17/18 psi an boost comes on alot stronger! I can't wait to put my fresh headers on an fix the exhaust leak I bet it will run so much nicer

v3 wrx sti

one unfortunate thing was I found what looks to be an o2 sensor? just sitting under some hosing in my bay. It runs off the same electrical conduit as the AFM so where does this go? ???

Drove mine today for the first time in months. Dropped it off to get rust sorted so now get to sit and wait while someone else works on it for once :)

Still waiting for the big day when I get it tuned, it feels like it just wants to let loose :D

slystiguy said:

one unfortunate thing was I found what looks to be an o2 sensor? just sitting under some hosing in my bay. It runs off the same electrical conduit as the AFM so where does this go? ???

Is it an Air Temp Sensor?

petrolheadjman said:

Clutch bled, fixed a leak I found (turbo water return, what a pain to get to)

Hopefully all ready for big start tomorrow

Funny- I bled my clutch today as well haha xD

Only the last few things to do I should be starting up shortly too(not quite tomorrow)

Not to my car as such, but finished polishing up my Genomes that I got off Trademe in preparation for putting them on my car tomorrow. Also bumped my tube of Autosol without realising and got some on the floor. Impossible to get it back in the tube so used it to polish my headlights as per suggestions on a different thread :)