Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Unsure only just finished looking at it. Gassed up this morning to trip to warkworth then went to start it after pumping and it wouldnt idle and threw cel. Towed home and havent touched it till now. Fault was map ground. Checked all the wiring and recrimped a few for luck even though they had continuity. Pulled map board out that was fine. Recalibrated the map, cleared event log but still throwing code. Started it with no map sensor by accident then cleared codes again with it plugged in and ran recal then it ran fine. Scratching my head.

Sucked being towed by missus mitzi...

Tickle - Got new front brakes though.

Ordered a high stop light, started looking for bumper indicators and a window master switch

Fixed the diesel leak, turned out to be the max fuel screw o-ring, the diesel guys in town gave me a new o-ring and I did it after work. Booked rust repairs for next week

Crikey this car will be on the road before I know it!

Fitted new Denso Oxygen Sensor to my 2001 JDM B4 - no more CEL ;D

Part number from Subaru: 22641AA090

Part number that also works (Impreza part number): 22641AA042 (Denso DOX0306)

Cost me $170 shipped to my door vs $600 from the dealer

Winning

935323_10151695187107174_1037745479_n.jp

Got the F.F.S Boys to do the work but swapped my turbos out now running Vf26 + VF27 Combo and new Iridium spark plugs, feels like earlier spool, and getting more boost than i was. ordered some sti pedal covers. next jobs are get my BBOD cleaned out and do an oil and filter change

Cheers Again to Brendan and the boys at F.F.S for their awesome work! Highly recommended to anyone in Welly wanting quality work and peace of mind!

Found the crook glow plug and ordered another. Tracked down and ordered an indicator lens, installed high stop light, crimped new lugs onto battery cables and switched steering wheels.

Next job is fix the break in the earth circuit between the horn relay and the steering wheel yay haha

94 Leone']

[quote name='tydon said:

took my v3/4 manifold in to get cut and welded for front facing setup then off to the powdercoaters hopefully tomorrow not sure what colour to go.

/quote]

Hot pink; like all the good bits are.

i knew someone was gunna say pink haha um not so sure about that haha

tydon']

[quote name='tydon said:

took my v3/4 manifold in to get cut and welded for front facing setup then off to the powdercoaters hopefully tomorrow not sure what colour to go.

/quote]

Cherry blossum red ;)

Zeus']

[quote name='tydon said:

/quote]

Cherry blossum red ;)

thats pretty close to pink aswell isnt it? haha

VADZTER said:

Got car back from Gary tonight. Not tuned yet as I need to fix some exhaust leaks and steering rack is leaking >=( man a 3" straight pipe is fuking loud!!! Can\'t hear myself think lol let alone the music lol drives fine and goes quite well for just 9psi. Plumb back wastegate so no dickhead gate noise :) fixing it up and sending back in a couple weeks fingers crossed

Glad that engine is running, told you she was a minter just down to your install ;)

tydon']

[quote name='tydon said:

/quote]

Cherry blossum red ;)

Yeah; but when you do work on your car it\'ll be "Oh, I\'m just going to play with some pink bits"

Also; only a man can rock pink and own it.

94 Leone']

[quote name='tydon said:

/quote]

Cherry blossum red ;)

Yeah; but when you do work on your car it\'ll be "Oh, I\'m just going to play with some pink bits"

Also; only a man can rock pink and own it.

Dont you be painting any bits pink then boy.