• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

approved repair for spec b rims

ordered whiteline swaybars

drove it

fixed aux cable

found that now the aux cable is good, the speakers are shyyyyte. starting to price up new speakers LOL

also, listed on TM my spec c rims... anyone want some goodies? hell even if its just for the tyres, they are basically brand new

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=958344835

Timmah said:
oooo, just begging for a single turbo conversion!

That's why the guy we got it off bought it, then ran out of time/ money/ motivation to do it.

And yes, I think single conversion is on the cards, as its missing the turbo's and manifolds anyway!

Percy said:
That's why the guy we got it off bought it, then ran out of time/ money/ motivation to do it.

And yes, I think single conversion is on the cards, as its missing the turbo's and manifolds anyway!

You might have to start a build thread when you get going, if you want any help in the build just shout out ( mech skills ok, pointing out obvious things really good)

SpeedySub said:
You might have to start a build thread when you get going, if you want any help in the build just shout out ( mech skills ok, pointing out obvious things really good)

Aye I will do that, been meaning to take more pics of my BH5 stuff, just keep forgetting!

Pfft, whats the point doing a car up if you're not going to E-document it like where's the point, ew wtf omg swag yolo

On that note

Waterproofed pod filter location - was getting a bit wet in severe rain somehow, flicking up into the front wing at speed. Now only can get ingress through foglight hole and past the IC piping, win - filter can't get wet and has only ambient feed

STi front strut bar on, results slim to none but it does look shiny thru the bonnet scoop and has pink bits. Might have firmed up the front, might not, placebo effect a solid 8/10 tho

Ebay silicone TT inlet pipe ordered, ebay then trawled for crap for far too much time afterwards, results = empty wallet, performance gain TBC, I'm just hoping for more wooshy noises if I'm totally honest

Adjustable pressure switch acquired for new backyard-povo-spec boost control master plan

Plan immediately failled when the stock boost control solenoid was unplugged to re-purpose = check engine light and limp mode, trip to pickapart tomorrow to scam one out of a BG

Results TBC

Marky said:
Pfft, whats the point doing a car up if you're not going to E-document it like where's the point, ew wtf omg swag yolo

On that note

Waterproofed pod filter location - was getting a bit wet in severe rain somehow, flicking up into the front wing at speed. Now only can get ingress through foglight hole and past the IC piping, win - filter can't get wet and has only ambient feed

STi front strut bar on, results slim to none but it does look shiny thru the bonnet scoop and has pink bits. Might have firmed up the front, might not, placebo effect a solid 8/10 tho

Ebay silicone TT inlet pipe ordered, ebay then trawled for crap for far too much time afterwards, results = empty wallet, performance gain TBC, I'm just hoping for more wooshy noises if I'm totally honest

Adjustable pressure switch acquired for new backyard-povo-spec boost control master plan

Plan immediately failled when the stock boost control solenoid was unplugged to re-purpose = check engine light and limp mode, trip to pickapart tomorrow to scam one out of a BG

Results TBC

Lol!! WTF BBQ!?!?

I have a memory like a sieve, so usually remember pics after I've finished doing whatever it was that I wanted to take pics of! Derp!

I am interested in the results from the silicone TT inlet pipe.:)

I was going to sell the 4 pot calipers from the front when I got the ap 6 pots and also sell the two pots from the rear, but instead me and paul from PS Automotive decided to keep them. We have now placed them on the rear of the car, both the 4 pots for foot brakes and the two pots for handbrake. A lot of work (fabrication) went into making this setup possible. All I need to do now is buy a new mc for the handbrake and plumb it up.

image_zps0cux6dxz.jpeg

image_zpshdhv77zr.jpeg