Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

STOLEN: White BG5B GTB wagon CHCH DFZ684

KwS

Listed on behalf of mate

plate is DFZ684

Car was stolen TONIGHT, about half an hour ago whilst being test driven (basically carjacked by test drivers).

Taken from linwood ave.

Its white, no fog lights, no rear wing, black split 5 spoke wheels wheels. lowered (tein adjusties), couple of stickers on the tailgate. Has gauges in the center console above stereo. STI seats. Single turbo.

Will be hauling ass where-ever its going i imagine.

Text or call 027 469 6579 if spotted.

117078618full.jpg

117078611full.jpg

117078604full.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

driftrex']

[quote name='KwS said:

He did go with them, and then they decided to remove the car from his possession.

/quote]

ah i see, that really sux. shady bastards.

jesus.. so he was effectively car jacked... defo insurance should come to the party on that one

He didn't have insurance I don't think, just spoke to his mate on the phone. They faked cramp, asked if they could pull over and dacerx could drive from here on, said sure and hopped out. They then just drove away...

That's the story I doubt that I Will see it again it's most likely parts by now I know how it works at least I nothing of value in it that I know of I'm just angry at myself for letting happen and now I have nothing. From conversations to the police they seem to not care and that it's just another car theif I asked the woman at 111 what are re chances of seeing again and she said highly likely I doubt it very much tho he knew what he was doing and I'm sure that he had a purpose and that it wasn't his first. I should have taken his licence down before getting in with him well I know for next time and I guess that I could have been stabbed for it or killed so I should look on the bright side of it but I guess in these times when we have very little we want to hold onto the things we treasure the most and for me I loved that car it had it's flaws but it was mine and to me it was more than a car. Please if u know anything or know anything please contact me tell your friends

Shouldve told the police they assaulted you... police mayve cared a bit then. Sure didnt care when my car was taken either.

From now on im taking photos of the licence of anyone that tests drives any of my cars, and uploading them to facebook before they drive it (iphone = 3G upload).

Sorry to hear about your car man the police are really onto it

Just Had the cops calling me up accusing me of stealing it Just cos i asked a question on trade me about the car WTF

Fair enough making inquires but blatantly calling you a thief is ridiculous

cuillin said:

Sorry to hear about your car man the police are really onto it

Just Had the cops calling me up accusing me of stealing it Just cos i asked a question on trade me about the car WTF

Fair enough making inquires but blatantly calling you a thief is ridiculous

link to TM

Guest boostcut
 Drunkenmonkey said:

how did they contact you to test drive there must have been some form of technology contact which is always traceable

+19,451