Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dumb Question Thread!

Jambun

QRAF said:

dumb question how hard is it to make a clothing company i want to make QRAF a label ::)

I'm sure if i could get some mean designs and lettering it could take on quicksilver ;D

Should be piece of piss,look at those 2 muppets that started HUFFER!

• Admin
 Firenza said:

OI! Its not the 80s babies! I was born in 86, and me and my mates are fine, it seems to be the 90s lot that are tards :P

EDIT: your post reminded me that I keep seeing these edaboc. stickers on cars. Seems its a bloody CLOTHES company! WTF, why would you want to advertise that on your car?

"Yea, man, look! My car shows I wear clothes AND eat food! Its fkn mean as bro........."

???

I guess they think the same about many of us...

"hey man, my car shows im part of an online comminuty that creams over subarus..."

432076_10150545608418495_698413494_90348

Yea, but you have a car sticker on your car, you have the clothes label on your clothes (which looking at the edaboc site, all they are is plain tshirts with "edaboc" written at a 45deg angle that they then charge you $50 for.........)

One makes sense, the other is random as fook! I can *kinda* understand having like Monster Energy or DC shoes, as they do sponser well known competition cars but this edaboc company seem to be all of 2 months old :-\

I must be getting old >:( time to get a Camry............

• General Member

I gotta say it does amuse me the amount of clothes labels out there today that just put there name on a plain shirt, hat, hoody.

I'm a bit of a Skate shoe whore, DC and Globe mainly but if they want me to splash some cash they need to put something cool out there. Plain black with a DC Logo doesnt cut it unless its work shoes.

Maybe QRAF should start his clothing company, stick QRAF on a bunch of different plain colored T-Shirts, do some sick skids Au! and watch the money roll in.

i want to do it so i can stick a big sticker down the side of my car ;D

I'm honestly thinking about doing it aye, getting some hats and t-shirts made up and selling them down at the frankton markets

QRAF on the front and read it backwards on the back in little writing

I found out what it stands for.........

Every day another boy out of control

WHAT. THE. FU*K!!!

Total jibberish! And its a kiwi company too, so they have No excuse not to be able to create a coherent sentence >:(

......*grumble grumble grumble*.......

• Admin
 QRAF said:

i want to do it so i can stick a big sticker down the side of my car ;D

I'm honestly thinking about doing it aye, getting some hats and t-shirts made up and selling them down at the frankton markets

QRAF on the front and read it backwards on the back in little writing

crap!

this many years and i only just get it..... :o

RAYDEO']

[quote name='Firenza said:

OI! Its not the 80s babies! I was born in 86, and me and my mates are fine, it seems to be the 90s lot that are tards :P

EDIT: your post reminded me that I keep seeing these edaboc. stickers on cars. Seems its a bloody CLOTHES company! WTF, why would you want to advertise that on your car?

"Yea, man, look! My car shows I wear clothes AND eat food! Its fkn mean as bro........."

???

/quote]

I guess they think the same about many of us...

"hey man, my car shows im part of an online comminuty that creams over subarus..."

432076_10150545608418495_698413494_90348

I reckno you take more photos of your cars than anyone else EVA in the history of clubsub.

I'm so hip, I just get sunburned.

tractapparel, is a kiwi designed label, I know the guy that designs them, though he gets them printed by an outfit in the states (Districtlines) they're pretty cool T-shirts, coloured image on white T-shirt.

Though they don't actually say Tract on them lol.

• Guest locked this topic