Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dumb Question Thread!

Jambun

94 Leone said:

Anyone had any experience with redline performance semi tuned headers? I\'m looking at getting some (worked out I can affford them in a week, hooray for time and a half work)

Just wondering if they\'re any good.

I\'m sure they are the imported ebay style ones, general census is they fit like crap and prone to cracking. I was interested at one stage too.

Disruptz']

[quote name='94 Leone said:

Anyone had any experience with redline performance semi tuned headers? I\'m looking at getting some (worked out I can affford them in a week, hooray for time and a half work)

Just wondering if they\'re any good.

/quote]

I\'m sure they are the imported ebay style ones, general census is they fit like crap and prone to cracking. I was interested at one stage too.

get some ssi ones - you want the 3 bolt up pipe

• Admin

Brothers got a faulty speedo on his toyota corona, not a subaru i know, and trying to sus out what the problem is.

Seems to randomly stop every now and again for no reason.

Would i be correct in thinking that if when the speedo isn\'t working the odometer would not tick over if its a sensor fault but would still tick over if its a problem with the speedo?

Suppose a dodgy connection along the way would give the same problem as a faulty sensor

ADIKT']

[quote name='B4 I was 250T said:

what size bulb for number plate light (rear) for BE Legacy? Cheers :)

/quote]go pull your one out haha. Prett sure it\'s t10

Yip, T10. If going to LED\'s, get the short ones.

Standard bulb is T10 12v 5w

• Admin

I was under the impression they were 4300k or something like that. 8000k is getting pretty damn blue. Well the ones i were looking at were around that number. That was a pretty standard philips one.

Also if you don\'t mind waiting a while try getting them from amazon, some listings do ship to nz and it ends up being around $80 instead of well over $100 locally.

Rosssub']

are they 8000k? That\'s what I want and they don\'t seem that blue…..

The 8000k, is the colour temperature. Maybe D2S and D2C are different temps?

[quote name='Roo said:

Have had a d2s and a d2r next to each other and from memory i think there was a reflector in one or something like that? Has slipped my mind now as to which

url=http://www.lightbulbs4cars.com/subaru%20bulb%20guide]http://www.lightbulbs4cars.com/subaru%20bulb%20guide[/url]

So for the blue look, fit blue xenon high beam 9005/HB3 bulbs. With D2R HID low beam bulbs:

9005-w.jpgnd2r6k.jpg

• Guest locked this topic