Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Car being prospected? - Rotorua

Dog is the best security device around keep it near the car and you're golden.

What cracks me up is on the honda forums talk of getting violent is met with responses like yeah then you can be buddys in jail on your GBH charge.

Which is fucking stupid, only a moron smashs the hell out of some little bitch thief then acts surprised when they get charged, the trick is to fuck them up then hurt yourself in front of them and claim they did it and you acted in self defense when the cops turn up.

Have some assault with your b&e fuckhead >:(

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greaver said:

What cracks me up is on the honda forums talk of getting violent is met with responses like yeah then you can be buddys in jail on your GBH charge.

Which is bothering stupid, only a moron smashs the hell out of some little bitch thief then acts surprised when they get charged, the trick is to bother them up then hurt yourself in front of them and claim they did it and you acted in self defense when the cops turn up.

Have some assault with your b&e botherhead >:(

Tell ya what mate...

I will take the assult charge. If someone wants to have a crack at my shit i'm gonna go in swinging...

Read all about a guy in the states was military had an evo 8. He had a buggered leg and two guys tried to bash him for his keys after leaving the pub. He ended up getting done for assualt with deadly weapon thing charge they have over there. The other guys were fubar but got off...the victim got charged...at least there was some satisfaction i guess.

Lol buy infra red camera and spotlight motion sensor. Install in/ outside house. Aim at car parked outside window. Put shells all around car and a sign with an arrow pointing up. Look here as you are under video surveillance. Gets them everytime...

reaperblitz said:

Lol buy infra red camera and spotlight motion sensor. Install in/ outside house. Aim at car parked outside window. Put shells all around car and a sign with an arrow pointing up. Look here as you are under video surveillance. Gets them everytime...

shells around the car would be smart... the sound ofcrunching shells would definatly wake the dog

MercuryFree']

[quote name='JoKer said:

ppl like stealing dogs too : nothing is 100% safe

/quote]

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/3149884/Porirua-man-first-to-be-jailed-for-dogfighting

We're cool around here like that ::)

fucker.

I really hope someone out there is keeping a list of all these pricks who are convicted on cruelty charges and is going to kidnap them all and slowly torture them to death.

Be what they deserve.

boon']

[quote name='slystiguy said:

steering locks go along way.

/quote]

Only to stop retards.

The steering locks are made of hardened steel but your steering wheel sure as hell isn't.

BUT it will still slow them down a bit...

ADIKT']

[quote name='slystiguy said:

steering locks go along way.

/quote]

Only to stop retards.

The steering locks are made of hardened steel but your steering wheel sure as hell isn't.

BUT it will still slow them down a bit...

Nothing you can do will stop a determined thief. Hell, nothing you can do will stop a thief with time on his hands. Your security system is to a: slow them down long enough to get caught and/or b: find them once they leave.

madmike']

[quote name='Greaver said:

Which is bothering stupid, only a moron smashs the hell out of some little bitch thief then acts surprised when they get charged, the trick is to bother them up then hurt yourself in front of them and claim they did it and you acted in self defense when the cops turn up.

Have some assault with your b&e botherhead >:(

/quote]

Tell ya what mate...

I will take the assult charge. If someone wants to have a crack at my s*** i'm gonna go in swinging...

No doubt about it I think most people would, I'm just saying when you do it, you know there's a chance you can get done too.

Hence my previous statement, make sure you are both injured even if theirs is a lot more serious : D

evowrx said:

just dont be a hard core knuckle cruncher who posts that theyre gonna f*ck up some $%#%^&^% who steals their car. Probably wont do you any favours in court regardless of the circumstances.

any so called 'knuckle cruncher' i knew personally and was 'defending' whats rightfully theres would get 110% A class personal character reference from me..

You protect your own.

funkytown']

[quote name='evowrx said:

just dont be a hard core knuckle cruncher who posts that theyre gonna f*ck up some $%#%^&^% who steals their car. Probably wont do you any favours in court regardless of the circumstances.

/quote]

any so called 'knuckle cruncher' i knew personally and was 'defending' whats rightfully theres would get 110% A class personal character reference from me..

You protect your own.

HYFR.

You should be able to defend your property with lethal force imo.

Look at the dude who killed that fuckwit tagger.

Went overboard ultimately but was fundamentally in the right - defending his own property. This was demonstrated in the relatively light sentance he got.

I think this is being looked at the wrong way...

They try to steal your car or your dog - you steal them... Put then in a well, and tell them to put the lotion on.

Simple.