Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

• Admin

Installed Zerosports Winning S coilovers and Cusco K-brace.

Man... I thought this thing handled well before! Goes like it's on rails now. Enough grip that you would have to be a total and utter madman on the street to push the limits of it.

Now to go another round with the cert guy...

put the brumby up on the hoist to see how bad the rust is............................Not so bad but worse than first thought will have to build a new front lower rad support :( but still do able,may incorporate a front bumper/bullbar as i dont have one for it

Koom']

[quote name='dacerx said:

too right koom, i wouldnt say no, but then again b]i dont say no to much[/b]

good man

thanks zarnah

Reminds me of the motto for when drinking in Hamilton;

"If she doesn't meet the standard, then just lower your standards"

Makes it much easier to take someone home then.

all i need to say is ......"mel" ........ ;)

Guest vf20/21bg5
 LAZLO said:

i took my ugly big wing off my boot today,pretty much f***n ripped it off,i took off the front 6 bolts thought that was it,thought it was just some really good adhesive s**t holding it down so i pulled the thing off and saw the rest of the bolts lol now my painters taken it to start the prep work to paint it.

hahaha you took it off like you were stealing it! ;D "DRIVE IT LIKE ITS STOLEN" ;)

Guest vf20/21bg5
 ShaylaJ said:

My dress is like that for the photo.

shit sorry thought it was a skirt, but still makes no difference lol as 97% of clubsub are guys! WE THANK YOU ::);)

Guest vf20/21bg5
 zarnah said:

Any burning around the chest area Shayla? you better put up a pic so I can check for any sun damage if so, just lookin' out for ya, as friends do.....

NOW THATS A GOOD POINT!...ILL DOUBLE CHECK! ....anyone care to back me and zarnah up?

Guest vf20/21bg5

...i knew i paid my membership fee for somthing ;)...internet paper....im just a 35yr old smart ass :P...gotta keep it real ay smurff ;)

Guest vf20/21bg5
 smurff said:

CP93MM, can you not reply to all your thoughts in one post lol

-smurff

you poor guy having to deal with all da s*** from us cowboys....in the building industry we call you a "site manager", all that responsibility keeping it clean ;)...you must be exhausted? How about i shout you a well deserved beer when i 1st meet you as a token for all you have put up with over the year ive been with Clubsub...here's to the SMURFFSTA 8)

nt_a_foz']

[quote name='dacerx said:

too right koom, i wouldnt say no, but then again b]i dont say no to much[/b]

good man

thanks zarnah

Reminds me of the motto for when drinking in Hamilton;

"If she doesn't meet the standard, then just lower your standards"

Makes it much easier to take someone home then.

all i need to say is ......"mel" ........ ;)

I blame you! Considering I didn't realise that you'd stopped in for a couple of Hoegaarden's with us prior to that, I don't think I would have had any standards that night. Even you could have hooked up with me :P

CP93MM']

[quote name='smurff said:

CP93MM, can you not reply to all your thoughts in one post lol

-smurff

/quote]you poor guy having to deal with all da s*** from us cowboys....in the building industry we call you a "site manager", all that responsibility keeping it clean ;)...you must be exhausted? How about i shout you a well deserved beer when i 1st meet you as a token for all you have put up with over the year ive been with Clubsub...here's to the SMURFFSTA 8)

hahaha ur a PITA :P

one day i may be bothered and take all your posts and make a massive one :P just a thread for you with all your posts in one. . . :P

-smurff