Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

MercuryFree']

[quote name='eKulz said:

got the cheap 15w40 oil from repco, 4L for only 20 bucks with any purchase!

/quote]

Wonder if it's any better than the Warehouse stuff that's $20 all the time

it was castrol. it's a weekend only promo they have going

eKulz']

[quote name='eKulz said:

got the cheap 15w40 oil from repco, 4L for only 20 bucks with any purchase!

/quote]

Wonder if it's any better than the Warehouse stuff that's $20 all the time

it was castrol. it's a weekend only promo they have going

Sweet :)

94 Leone said:

wiring mod FPCM bypass complete- Then couldn't find an unused pin, then later on read the whole guide and realised If I do the boost solenoid before the fuel pump earth- I'll already have a spare :P

pain in the ass ae!! did you just re wire the fuel pump straight from the relay?

nah, I'm following gazzys guide- Haven't done yet Just bypassed the control module lol- the epic frost we had today rendered everything frozen until 1:30. T.T on a day where I actually bother doing something haha xD

-so all that's left is front of car modifications ;D

Back left take off the panel, and there's a silver sticky thing- peel that off- behind it is two 10mm nuts that hold on the FPCM unplug it, then pull the plug through the hole the loom goes through into there.

you have to take off all the left handside panels, there are like three philips, one 10mm, and two pop screws holding the outer on, and a few philips and pop screws holding the jack holder in.

It's not hard to find, once you've found it lol.

Changed air filter, removed AFM, sprayed it with CRC AFM cleaner and put injector cleaner into fuel tank. Car seems to be running smoother, pulling a little harder, all round happier car, lol. Next on the list is a change of sparkplugs, if I can find a member in Dunedin to help and also an oil change and new transmission fluid.

clintondane said:

Next on the list is a change of sparkplugs, if I can find a member in Dunedin to help and also an oil change and new transmission fluid.

Depending on how urgently you want it done I could lend a hand after the uni holidays if you wanted to do it during the week some time Clint? Also how much did the stuff you have done so far set you back? Have been thinking of doing injector cleaner and afm for a while but never really got around to it/thought it was a big enough deal for me to worry about urgently

subi4snow']

[quote name='clintondane said:

Next on the list is a change of sparkplugs, if I can find a member in Dunedin to help and also an oil change and new transmission fluid.

/quote]

Depending on how urgently you want it done I could lend a hand after the uni holidays if you wanted to do it during the week some time Clint? Also how much did the stuff you have done so far set you back? Have been thinking of doing injector cleaner and afm for a while but never really got around to it/thought it was a big enough deal for me to worry about urgently

AFM cleaner is about ~15 from Repco and probably the same for some injector cleaner.

AFM cleaner was $17 from BNT, didn't use much so if you want to borrow the can and save yourself a few dollars let me know. Injector cleaner was only about $7 from supercheap auto? As for the plugs I'm gonna have to wait a week or so, just moved home and paid a heap of bills and bought new baby seat, cot etc so bit short on cash.

hate-evoz']

[quote name='Marky said:

Won a trademe auction for a front strut brace for a whole dollar ow

I think I'll give him a fiver just cause I almost feel a bit guilty about it

/quote]

lol i won some wrx v5 headlights for a dollar and only gave him a dollar (feel guilty now should of gave him a five or ten lol he met me at a mc donalds and when i gave him the dollar the guy said, "hey bro I cant even buy me a burger with that", lol

lol crack up.. atleast he went through with it! so many people would just not contact you and relist it...

WRXONP']

[quote name='Ninja 8) said:

What are you doing to it smokey :P

She started smoking :P Just kidding. Um had to remove the redline headers to throw on the SSI ones and intake mani swap along wiith silicone intake. Nothing major. Just swapping everything from one mani to another will be time consuming as always!