• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Koom']

[quote name='rex-leggy said:

yea maby but botherknows were from

/quote]

Palmside sell roof scoops that work well and are easy to fit.

Silver interior its easiest to keep looking clean but I\'m also used dusty rally cars.

funny you say that as he said to go silver at first :D

ill be checking out palmside now cheers koom!

Marky']

[quote name='92LEGESI said:

sold the skyline :(

/quote]

now i gots 2JZGTE :D

Aristo or supraaaaaaaagh?

I\'d kill for a chaser/aristo daily (wait, not daily... Weekend tyre destroyer)

its an aristo aye so its kind of a boat but a pretty mean cruiser ;)

shreds them alright haha

kwi_fozze']

/quote]

That engine will decimate all, after you spend about 15 grand in overnight parts from japan ;) ;)

yeah mainly got it for the engine, have a 4.5inch exhaust and a couple goodies on the way ;D

92LEGESI']

/quote]

That engine will decimate all, after you spend about 15 grand in overnight parts from japan ;) ;)

yeah mainly got it for the engine, have a 4.5inch exhaust and a couple goodies on the way ;D

Noice one bruva

Failed a warrant

Majority of it being things 100% my own fault

- foglights don\'t work (muppet here unplugged them when I removed them for some reason and forgot to plug back in)

- brake hose twisted (effed if I know how, but I was the last person touching them)

- LVV cert for struts

- Shock knocking - solution to both is just chuck in some lowered springs & bilsteins

- FR wheel bearing loose (this is why we have WOF\'s, I don\'t know how to check them and wouldn\'t have known otherwise)

This is also why I go for my WOF\'s 30 days before the actual expiry!

Good plan mark, thought you would have had a cert for your coils o-o

Pretty sure you can check bearing by lifting wheel off ground and pulling/pushing/moving around to feel for any play?

You should replace all of your lights with strobe lights, why? Because seizures

Yeah this was the wof/fail to go to get a cert with - they want a failled wof sheet so they can just cert you for what you fail on. Makes sense.

Since I need to rebuild the shocks anyway, don\'t have time to sort it before I move so just taking simple option. Not doing a dodgy "swap the shocks, get WOF, then swap them back after" haha - I\'d rather keep them, but can\'t risk being caught

If anyones wanting some there\'s like a half dozen sets of springs/struts on subaruspeed for dirt cheap at the moment by the way

Joker - not sure how it works? It does have a current WOF till start of March still - or does a failled early one "void" whatever you do have?