Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

paulngui']

[quote name='subirex said:

i finally managed to complete front and rear brembo brake conversion on my BP5 legacy today. :) looks awesome on sti wheels.

/quote]

Got pics?

love to put pics but i dont know how to post pics to this forum. just being dumb :-[ here. any help will be appreciated.

/quote]

Sign up to image shack then you can upload photos and paste the forum URL into the MSG box here. Should be fairly self explanatory as you go along, bit hard to explain over here but if you get stuck just ask! :)

Thanks mate im on it now. :)

evowrx said:

Paint those skirts and caps as well. Idk why subaru did that. Def looking low dude.

That\'s the next job after the diff swap, makes a huge difference having them painted.

I can\'t figure out why they didn\'t paint them either

Had a look under hood - thinking parallel fuel rail project...then CBF... Bonus tho: checked out injectors with torch : Pink (STi 550\'s 525cc??) injectors fitted to my B4....

Thinking about finding some Avgas to test their potential.... ;D

B4_685 said:

Had a look under hood - thinking parallel fuel rail project...then CBF... Bonus tho: checked out injectors with torch : Pink (STi 550\'s 525cc??) injectors fitted to my B4....

Pink sti 565cc iirc.

kwi_fozze']

hmmm i like the look of the silver with the grey caps... go figure. but damn that wing looks good

Makes it look higher than it is though lol thanks mate i\'m so glad I got it.

[quote name='B4_685 said:

Had a look under hood - thinking parallel fuel rail project...then CBF... Bonus tho: checked out injectors with torch : Pink (STi s]550[/s]\'s 525cc??) injectors fitted to my B4....

split rails isn\'t too difficult to do, worth it too.

+1 for av gas, then tell me if it was fun so I know if it\'s worth it. Make sure you take the o2 sensor out, do you still have cat converters?

B4_685 said:

That\'s what a rev d comes with out of the box anyway

Running av wont do anything by itself - smells nice though

B-MAGIC said:

Purchased brand new Heavy duty clutch kit for my car today ;D and going to install it at home one day this week with help from a couple mates - will throw some pics up of install and old clutch plate aswell - atm its slipping on load 4500rpm onwards in every gear except 1st and 2nd.

Get the flywheel ground dude.

B-MAGIC said:

Purchased brand new Heavy duty clutch kit for my car today ;D and going to install it at home one day this week with help from a couple mates - will throw some pics up of install and old clutch plate aswell - atm its slipping on load 4500rpm onwards in every gear except 1st and 2nd.

Brand?

how much did that set you back, if you don\'t mind me asking?

B-MAGIC said:

Normal retail price just under $500 :\'(, Genuine Exedy Hd clutch :), will put it in soon if not will just wait till my current fully goes!

not bad, but why HD if running standard wrx?

i got quoted bout $1050 few days ago for Exedy, and $880 trade for Xtreme, thats ouch :\'( -6speed tho and to handle big power-

evljat said:

Put kyb shocks in the rear

4axpdm5c.pvc.jpg

Looks so much worse in real life. I used the same springs as my old shocks, don\'t know why there is so much rake.

What were the KYBs out of? May take a wee drive over some bumps for them to settle down.