Shale']

[quote name='CP93MM said:

if i said to you "The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. "

what would you say to that?

/quote]

This would fix that nut as it tried to become a seedling;

roundup-weed-killer.jpg

you liked that ay koomey

No I think that it was a bit sh*t as you really need to have a decent example before using a quote like that. You still haven't proved me wrong either.

hey just wondering if you will be at the megameet koom? I really want to meet the person behind all the words.

You don't really need to challenge every frickin' person you disagree with, nor do you have to degenerate every thread into a sh!t-slinging match. Why can't y'all just kiss and make up?

because new people to this site think they have something to prove and so therefore the new person acts like a child :)

-smurff

Guest vf20/21bg5

i have alot of respect for people that dont give me shit from a simple shorthand error and when they challenge me and call me stupid at my age just down rite offends me

Koom']

i was simply in lamens terms keeping it simple and short, sorry for confusing you koomey, ill write it out slower and in car terms "alot better for you next time" :P :-*

/quote]

So "coils" being shorter is what we are all going to use in reference to coil on plug ignitions now. Cool. Done.

Nope, not going up to Megameet. Might be in the North Island around the same time but having a get together/reunion with a bunch of old school mates.

well the wasted spark ignitions still have coils?? they have 2x coils inside 1 coil pack on top :)

CP93MM said:

i have alot of respect for people that dont give me s*** from a simple shorthand error and when they challenge me and call me stupid at my age just down rite offends me

a shorthand error?? ive seen u call them coilovers on many posts :P

CP93MM said:

i have alot of respect for people that dont give me s*** from a simple shorthand error and when they challenge me and call me stupid at my age just down rite offends me

Whether people give you sh!t or not, there are a fair few of them that deserve a bit of respect. Just know that any linguistic error is likely to get you some salad tossing action in these parts so don't typo, take your time before you bash the 'post' button and you'll be better off. You're not the only one that cops it in the moosh for it, nor are you the oldest here.

There are members old enough to be your father and I'm not joking. So let's not pull that one out too, eh?

You have to earn your stripes around here. Age alone doesn't do it, nor does post count. Sit back, relax, even help fellow members if you want respect.

Guest vf20/21bg5
 smurff']

if i said to you "The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. "

what would you say to that?

/quote]

This would fix that nut as it tried to become a seedling;

roundup-weed-killer.jpg

you liked that ay koomey

No I think that it was a bit sh*t as you really need to have a decent example before using a quote like that. You still haven't proved me wrong either.

hey just wondering if you will be at the megameet koom? I really want to meet the person behind all the words.

You don't really need to challenge every frickin' person you disagree with, nor do you have to degenerate every thread into a sh!t-slinging match. Why can't y'all just kiss and make up?

because new people to this site think they have something to prove and so therefore the new person acts like a child :)

-smurff

ive got nothing to prove and i would be far from a child if some sort of "club captain" didnt harrass his shipmates

Guest vf20/21bg5
 Shale']

/quote]

Whether people give you sh!t or not, there are a fair few of them that deserve a bit of respect. Just know that any linguistic error is likely to get you some salad tossing action in these parts so don't typo, take your time before you bash the 'post' button and you'll be better off. You're not the only one that cops it in the moosh for it, nor are you the oldest here.

There are members old enough to be your father and I'm not joking. So let's not pull that one out too, eh?

You have to earn your stripes around here. Age alone doesn't do it, nor does post count. Sit back, relax, even help fellow members if you want respect.

i try to help others, but did others try to help me in this instant? no they decided to have a go

Guest vf20/21bg5

Any way so what i did today was set my BKR7ES-11 at -9(0.8mm) and made sure my v9 coil over plugs fit....and they did mint :D

It won't be as bad if you step back - there's no factions here, and no need to recruit people. Really they are 90% pacifists with big mouths. You've found a few brawlers :P They're really, really good at what they do.

Less black and white will help. Srsly, trust me on this one. Been there done that with taking everything too seriously, and it's not worth the stress.

Edit: can't spell today. Derp.

Guest vf20/21bg5

ther ya go, one word fixed all that! "plugs".......i wish this site didnt have idiots chalanging every simple mistake we made

Guest vf20/21bg5
 Shale said:

It won't be as bad if you step back - there's no factions here, and no need to recruit people. Really they are 90% pacifists with big mouths. You've found a few brawlers :P They're really, really good at what they do.

Less black and white will help. Srsly, trust me on this one. Been there done that with taking everything too seriously, and it's not worth the stress.

but the club captain and koom who i had respected....why are they like that shale

CP93MM said:

ther ya go, one word fixed all that! "plugs".......i wish this site didnt have idiots chalanging every simple mistake we made

ahhh now it all makes sense, so you weren't working on your suspension :P

and i am here to harass the ship mates, its part of the job :)

-smurff

Guest vf20/21bg5
 smurff']

/quote]

-smurff

just keep the order k ;) and respecting your shipmates will get you a following

CP93MM']

[quote name='Shale said:

/quote]but the club captain and koom who i had respected....why are they like that shale

Because there's a lot of tongue in cheek going on :P Both know what they're doing, too.

The Club Captain is the bridge between the committee and the community. He's supposed to be on it all the time with us. This one just happens to have a wicked sense of humour :D

Guest vf20/21bg5
 Shale']

[quote name='Shale said:

/quote]but the club captain and koom who i had respected....why are they like that shale

Because there's a lot of tongue in cheek going on :P Both know what they're doing, too.

The Club Captain is the bridge between the committee and the community. He's supposed to be on it all the time with us. This one just happens to have a wicked sense of humour :D

and so have i but theres a fine line between humor and harrasment of a lesser

CP93MM']

but the club captain and koom who i had respected....why are they like that shale

Its cause we get points on the secret committee board of this forum and whoever wins each month gets a gold star ;D

i was simply in lamens terms keeping it simple and short, sorry for confusing you koomey, ill write it out slower and in car terms "alot better for you next time" :P :-*

/quote]

So "coils" being shorter is what we are all going to use in reference to coil on plug ignitions now. Cool. Done.

Nope, not going up to Megameet. Might be in the North Island around the same time but having a get together/reunion with a bunch of old school mates.

well the wasted spark ignitions still have coils?? they have 2x coils inside 1 coil pack on top :)

Good point, the only time calling them both "coils" becomes a problem is if you really need to state the difference between the remote mounted coils and the coil on plug ones. Then you can call them coil on plug?

Calling them coilovers just raises confusion every single time IMO.

gazzy2000 said:

Hi ladies,

I would just like to say that I have used the term 'coil overs' when refering to coil packs too. In my posts somewhere..

Please do not be trolling my arse.

I thank you, fascist bully boys

the hunt is on :D

-smurff

CP93MM']

[quote name='smurff said:

and now im off to find people using wrong words elsewhere to start more CS mayhem! :P

Smurff away! :P

-smurff

/quote]no doubt

danm straight :D :-*

-smurff

CP93MM']

/quote]

-smurff

just keep the order k ;) and respecting your shipmates will get you a following

I bet a Pirate Captain would've just shot anyone who stepped out of line....

Or in the Navy, respect is forced as they can punish you for not keeping in line?? haha

Guest vf20/21bg5
 gazzy2000 said:

Hi ladies,

I would just like to say that I have used the term 'coil overs' when refering to coil packs too. In my posts somewhere..

Please do not be trolling my arse.

I thank you, fascist bully boys

dont do that here shipmate, you will get trollied! i see them looking....quick hide!