Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest vf20/21bg5

Well today i basicly had to prep it for the tuners. So what i had to do and complete was test out the fuel system including the surge tank and check for leaks, thr was a leak at the Sard reg cause i hadnt thread taped the barb fittings! so fixed that, tested again and 1st set the reg at 90 psi to test for leaks,no leaks then set regulator at 50psi as a base setting for tuners...

I also had to turn engine over so that i made sure gilmer pully set was aligned properly and no stress on the alt pully centering runner...

I also had to fit the custom made banjo-banjo with a -3 hose as steve required from apex brake and clutch and turned engine over till oil pressure was up.....(left the banjo fitting off the turbo as it was the furthest point for oil presssure to reach and made sure it pumped oil out)...

And last i fit the TURBOSMART V-PORT BOV......ps;the surge tank will be incased properly after made sure no leaks...... now im happy all is ready for the tuners,booked in for monday week 018-8.jpg?t=1296866353007-16.jpg?t=1296866353006-15.jpg?t=1296866353005-15.jpg?t=1296866353003-16.jpg?t=1296866353002-18.jpg?t=1296866353[i

removed the carpet to have a look at the ecu and start taking out the sound deadning, lol found 2 complete sub cable setups under there half a batery relocation kit... to bad someone decided to take it out again :( some wheelnuts and heeps of other shit lol wondering how that came there. even found a couple of japanese coins... so atleast that proves its an import lol

btw does anyone know where to get the liquid ice stuff??? because removing the sound deadning without it is quit a pain

Freddy said:

removed the carpet to have a look at the ecu and start taking out the sound deadning, lol found 2 complete sub cable setups under there half a batery relocation kit... to bad someone decided to take it out again :( some wheelnuts and heeps of other s*** lol wondering how that came there. even found a couple of japanese coins... so atleast that proves its an import lol

btw does anyone know where to get the liquid ice stuff??? because removing the sound deadning without it is quit a pain

Can get Liquid Nitrogen (hard to transport) or Dry Ice (just fill a Chillybin) from your local BOC distribution centre.

Well, one fits in your mouth and would take ages to clean with, and one is much MUCH bigger and wont.

I also took my wipers off, and gave them a coat of flat black, you should give it ago! its little bits like that that really make a car look good.

Firenza said:

Well, one fits in your mouth and would take ages to clean with, and one is much MUCH bigger and wont.

I also took my wipers off, and gave them a coat of flat black, you should give it ago! its little bits like that that really make a car look good.

yeah i keep meaning to paint my wipers, just not found time recently with work. I've got tomorrow off so might get it done in morning. You use the paint from my room? or that one you got?

today i replaced my LR inner cv boot and also replaced my LR hub LOL..2morow is to remove the monsoon glue and paint the chrome tail lights black!! and a few other thing...

then im just waiting for my silicone joiner to show up to go on my zerosports intake :)

Guest vf20/21bg5
 Ninja 8) said:

Built a cheap Cold Air Intake into drivers guard.

lol i got one of those i cant even use now cause my fuel rails and manifolds too big!and couldnt fit the turbo anywhere else! :'(